To all fans...whether you like to read my posts or not...

Anyone else needs some cos they're irritated by their c*nt or someone elses, Its £11.50 in Ocado.

Wow! How on earth would you know all that?

Is your lass verging on the mushy peas?

She didn't smell too bad last time I wa theer. She said you were at work like.

Banter!

Wow! How on earth would you know all that?

Is your lass verging on the mushy peas?

She didn't smell too bad last time I wa theer. She said you were at work like.

Banter!

Mushy peas?  You obviously have some experience of this in great detail.  My condolences.  As for me being at work, you'd have a job on chief.

Jon mate you're dragging our name through the dirt.

Don't see how.  I got told when it was purely me posting what I thought about the club that what I posted was testicles and when I retaliated got told to calm down cos it was banter.  Well it can't be both.  If you've a bunch of folk on here who just want to pick on the next bloke they don't agree with and trade "banter", then why not fight back, why not give it back?  What the chuff its got to do with the club is beyond me.  Its a bunch of 20-40 year old lads, picking an argument with the first post they don't agree with, trading "banter" with said "culprit" and then jogging on to pick on the next poster they can get a rise out of.  Its pretty much schoolyard bullying, but if you want to banter, I'll banter.  I've dealt with worse.  As for the team, I'll be blue and white until I'm no longer here, so the two are not connected.  The only very loose connection is the websites affiliation which appears to be in pretty much name only.

Don't see how.  I got told when it was purely me posting what I thought about the club that what I posted was testicles and when I retaliated got told to calm down cos it was banter.  Well it can't be both.  If you've a bunch of folk on here who just want to pick on the next bloke they don't agree with and trade "banter", then why not fight back, why not give it back?  What the chuff its got to do with the club is beyond me.  Its a bunch of 20-40 year old lads, picking an argument with the first post they don't agree with, trading "banter" with said "culprit" and then jogging on to pick on the next poster they can get a rise out of.  Its pretty much schoolyard bullying, but if you want to banter, I'll banter.  I've dealt with worse.  As for the team, I'll be blue and white until I'm no longer here, so the two are not connected.  The only very loose connection is the websites affiliation which appears to be in pretty much name only.

He was probably whooshing.  :duntmatter:

Guest JonTheOwl66

Let's 'bantor'.

Pretty sure I didn't, but I'm all for being open...yunno...as you do.

Yep, distinctly remember you saying something along the lines of "there's more chance of me finding my right ball than........"

I remember because I followed it up with a Hitler related song.

Can we please put aside any differences amongst us all for the upcoming and future games.  For whatever reasons we all think, the pre-season has been an absolute mess, we're not where we thought we would be as it stands on Thursday evening, but its not the players fault, anyone pulling on a Wednesday shirt on Saturday and in the future is doing so with the intention of giving their best for the club, so win lose or draw can we all as a collective unite and scream our lungs out in our clubs name for the games this season.  The saying goes We're All Wednesday Aren't We....well lets get behind SG and the team and prove it.  No more petty squabbles, no more negativity, we are where we are and the only people who can make this any better is SG, the team and our support home and away.  The key word in all of this is UNITY.

One hell of a pep talk. :biggrin: