To all fans...whether you like to read my posts or not...

Attention seeking?  For myself no, I have all the attention I need in my life.  An attempt at uniting a fractured fan base, definitely, but sometimes when something is dying, its easier just to put the poor rascal down.

I can see where you are coming from, but its never going to happen.  

Owlstalk follows a completely different set of rules which will never change. 

Well at least you understood the thought process.  You can lead a horse to water, but trying to make the dumb poopydoo drink is the hard part.

Can I call you Jonathan?

Call me anything you like, and if you know who I am feel free to inbox me with anything you want to say.

Guest tha_knows

Well at least you understood the thought process.  You can lead a horse to water, but trying to make the dumb poopydoo drink is the hard part.

Call me anything you like, and if you know who I am feel free to inbox me with anything you want to say.

Rightio Jonathan, I'd like to get your views on the current takeover situation at Hillsborough? Is it on or off? #askJonathan

Guest tha_knows

Probably off I'm guessing.

Not good is it? Shall we start a riot tommorow night? Il meet ya outside Charlie Browns il be parked in a matte black Nissan bluebird.

For whatever reasons we all think, the pre-season has been an absolute mess .... lets get behind SG and the team and prove it.  No more petty squabbles, no more negativity, we are where we are and the only people who can make this any better is SG, the team and our support home and away.  The key word in all of this is UNITY.

To be honest, the original post was far from mediation, more motivation, that said there's a few on this forum that seriously need to sit on a hand grenade.  Why use lube when my boot will do.

Not contradictory at all there, Jon. I appreciate the message, but I think you need to take your own advice.

Alright, we've not signed as many players as some hoped once the takeover was announced, but we have signed several youngsters, 2 new CBs, a top new GK along with Loovens, Kirkland, Semedo and Hutchinson. After getting rid of most of the deadwood. And there was the small matter of having a takeover announced (albeit still not finalised yet.) And we sold an injury-prone winger for a decent fee after he decided to get bored. And look likely to sign a promising striker (Stevie May). And a couple of youngsters have been given chances in pre-season friendlies.

So, once we sign May and another striker, maybe with a winger to replace Antonio, I'd say we have a pretty decent (upper mid-table) squad right now and things are looking very good indeed compared to 5 years ago.