Tomorrow's headline ! Owls miss out on May

I'm not saying that the takeover won't fail...what I'm saying is that these articles are by journo's with axes to grind...the truth will out whatever happens...no doubt you'll be on here crowing about being right

Not at all, if anything I've made myself look an idiot. I was firmly in the other camp, taking the pïss out of the non believers. Turns out they were right. I won't take any pleasure whatsoever.

MAMMA'S FLYING HIGH

AS OWLS LAND MAY, BENT, TARDEIU & MARSHALL

or

NO TAKEOVER FOR LOW FLYING OWLS

MILAN FURIOUS

GRAY LOSES OUT TO MILLERS

FRENCH WONDERKID STAYS PUT

LET RELEGATION BATTLE COMMENCE

On past Wednesday ways it can only go one way

Tbh I wouldn't be that gutted if it is off. So we may have to make do with a couple of loans rather than rvp and messi but hey ho. Trust mm a lot more than mamma at the moment so know who I want to sail the ship. If mama does come good and finds his cq book fine, but it won't be the end of the world if not. Could still have dave allen bonnie tyler and casio bob running us into the rocks.

Yesterday I was a bit gutted about Antonio going and all the talk of the takeover failing and today I thought F**k it, I support the best club in the world, a club that will continue well beyond mammadov or even me, a club who's fans are the best in the land and despite me being 100% southern have always made me feel welcome and like a sheffielder. A club who's fans pull out all the stops for those in need, I mean trevdi9 giving paintings away for charity and all you others that give and do for others. F the takeover F the transfer and pre-season we are WEDNESDAY and come rain or shine other fans will envy our support. UTO xx

Tomorrow I'm hoping for:-

1. Takeover is still on but Mamma needs time to get access to his moola, but it will come

2. We'll sign May and Tardieu over the weekend and a prem player on loan

3. They'll launch the away kit that's already been leaked on here

If the above happens I wouldn't really mind what happens at Brighton so much, as at least we'll know next week we'll be better.

But I'm fearing It will be "there's no news and no new players. Have fun at Brighton, no refunds when we get smashed (on the pitch)."