Tardieu

You said the Championship was on a whole other level to Ligue 2. Just pointing out 2 of the best wingers in our league last season went up as champions so wouldnt write a player off from Ligue 2 straight away. Unless you were just comparing money then my point was absolutely irrelevant haha

I was comparing money

Guest Sheff Owl

I wonder how much this guy is on?, Or how much we are paying for him..

Makes you wonder if we have reduced the wage budget, plenty of wages freed up with big earners going, yes admittedly Westwood and Hutchinson won't be cheap but knowing we needed around 6 new players (quality players) we can't have blasted most of it on two players.

Stuart Gray says he is waiting to be given the green light to sign Istres midfielder Florian Tardieu. The deal has been agreed. #SWFC

Gray said: "All the terms have been agreed with Florian's agent. Fingers crossed we will get him in the building." #SWFC

He's nowhere near the door yet. Not even got into building.

Stuart Gray says he is waiting to be given the green light to sign Istres midfielder Florian Tardieu. The deal has been agreed. #SWFC

Gray said: "All the terms have been agreed with Florian's agent. Fingers crossed we will get him in the building." #SWFC

TBF, that's normally how you get in a building.

We wouldn't get him in the door and then try and get him in the building.

If we have to do that, then we really need to look at the layout of our offices at Middlewood.

:ghoulguy:

From a article where he was named as one of the hottest prospects in France

The young midfielder, who, curiously, has not been capped by the French national team at any level, has been quoted as saying that Andres Iniesta is the perfect footballer, but it is more Sergio Busquets to whom he looks as a role-model. Like the Catalan midfielder, Tardieu much prefers the thankless aspect of the game. “I think it’s [defensive midfield] the position that best corresponds to my qualities. I like to play simple and to play for others.” His generosity is not limited to passing statistics, as he is indefatigable on the pitch. Chasing, harrying, and dispossessing the opposition, Tardieu is often the player who wins back possession and kick-starts an attack.

TBF, that's normally how you get in a building.

We wouldn't get him in the door and then try and get him in the building.

If we have to do that, then we really need to look at the layout of our offices at Middlewood.

The door is inside the building. Biggs told me.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Seems strange that he has had a medical but we are still waiting.  We obviously can't afford the transfer fee until the takeover.  Loan for a month with a view to a permanent deal should do the trick.  lol