Owlstalk 6-a-side football tournament - Sunday 27th July

Last time at Hillsborough College we played 7's.

The first game on the near pitch was my Red's v Harry's yellows.

Our team has:

Pete GK

Jono

Bez

Danny

Scott

Jack

Rick

No one ever came off to be a sub coz we were all knackered in the heat.

The other pitch had blues v blacks (racist) and they played 6 a side in the first game but changed to 7's afterwards.

Christ, my memory really is shuffle then :biggrin: Should be fine then

I'm not on any high horse mate. I'm just reading through this thread and seeing the grief we're getting after getting pissed about and I think it's out of order.

wasn't pointing anyone out specifically - just putting it out there in general .. i dont think this is the right avenue for an argument whatever its about, teams, money, sharpening of studs, playing in pigs kit - if any team are unhappy with the selection methods they should be speaking to Bez to resolve the issue, and Bez knows now to select teams once payment has been confirmed/deadline passed - easier that way - ATEOTD its for charity and we're all here to get involved, mingle with fellow Land of Fire supporters and enjoy some good games of football.. hopefully its all behind everyone! i just wanna get down to playing! (and winning so no dícking about Phallus!!! lol )

I liked that AC Milan style kit that bounced around at beginning of this thread. Can we wear that one?

I'll bring that along with me fo show - got a keepers shirt and 8 outfield shirts so we are sorted and SIJ will bring the blue kit - hope most of you aren't porkers and can fit in a medium! :danny-wilson:

have we confirmed who's playing in goal or is it a rota?

Bez's Select Champions
1. Bez © PAID
2. Pete YET TO PAY
3. Connor PAID
4. Danny YET TO PAY
5. Dave PAID
6. Jack PAID
7. 3mps (GK) PAID
8. Ste YET TO PAY

AFC Owlstalk Classic
1. Will (GK) PAID
2. Dan PAID
3. Herb PAID
4. sm_houston PAID
5. Big_Malc PAID
6. To Be Confirmed PAID

7. Plop PAID
8. To Be Confirmed PAID

AFC Owlstalk Newbies
1. Eccy_Owl (GK) PAID
2. Kivo PAID
3. Brad PAID
4. Paul PAID
5. Luke PAID
6. Olu PAID
7. Carl PAID
8. Josh PAID

Crystal Phallus 
1. SiJ © PAID
2. Barmyowl1212 PAID
3. JungleJay PAID
4. Thurnscoe_OWL PAID
5. Binky Griptite PAID
6. Hack_Abusi PAID
7. SouthStand Gentleman PAID 
8. WORKSOP_OWL PAID

Hargreaves' Hair FC
1. Tom © PAY ON DAY
2. rob_owl_92 PAID
3. The only way is s6 PAID
4. Sharpey PAID
5. owls66 PAID
6. oi_you_owl PAID
7. JimmyTrotter PAID
8. maldenowl PAID

Mamma's Boys
1. OurDan (GK) PAY ON THE DAY
2. ChrisS PAID
3. Josh PAID
4. Lloyd YET TO PAY

JDS FC

1. JDS © YET TO PAY

wasn't pointing anyone out specifically - just putting it out there in general .. i dont think this is the right avenue for an argument whatever its about, teams, money, sharpening of studs, playing in pigs kit - if any team are unhappy with the selection methods they should be speaking to Bez to resolve the issue, and Bez knows now to select teams once payment has been confirmed/deadline passed - easier that way - ATEOTD its for charity and we're all here to get involved, mingle with fellow Land of Fire supporters and enjoy some good games of football.. hopefully its all behind everyone! i just wanna get down to playing! (and winning so no dícking about Phallus!!! lol )

I'll bring that along with me fo show - got a keepers shirt and 8 outfield shirts so we are sorted and SIJ will bring the blue kit - hope most of you aren't porkers and can fit in a medium! :danny-wilson:

have we confirmed who's playing in goal or is it a rota?

I won't be bringing the blue kit mate.

What I was trying to say was for everyone to bring what they were thinking for the blue strip anyway (wednesday shirt lol) and we will make a call then.

So please can everyone playing for crystal phallus bring their blue kit and Hack also bring along the Milan one.

Might rotate between the two aka home and away.