Hereford United fan here

Guest Nomad

Hi all, I signed up here a long time ago when we faced you in the FA Cup. Lots has changed since that day with us being at the highest possible level of the Southern League next season.

Edgar Street is covered by 3 leases, and the new 'owner' has tried to take control of 2 of them by transferring them to his own business. Meaning if we start a new club we can only have 1 of the 3 leases whilst the other 2 are being used for profit by external businesses.

I would greatly appreciate a moment of your time to sign our petition to urge our council to stop this form happening.

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/herefordshire-county-council-reject-proposals-to-transfer-development-land-leases-from-hereford-united-to-mr-tommy-agombar

Thank you for your time,

A desperate Hereford United fan

Done.All the best in your campaign.

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

Worthy cause and all that so I've signed your petition but now I'm being bombarded with emails from change.org to sign every other petition under the sun ffs :-(

I had that, follow the link at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe.

done mate, good luck

and a copy of my comments below, had a couple of pints tonight, so hope it makes sense lol

Football is all about community and the sprit within that community. It is not about an individual who is looking to asset strip what he or she may get their hands on.

The link to this was posted by one of your fans on a Sheffield Wednesday forum to raise awareness to the wider football community.

As a local council you should be doing whatever is in your power to keep football local and keep a proud tradition going, and not letting someone walk into the club and use part of the land for development that has nothing to do with football.

it is possible for your club to build an infrastructure and climb through the leagues, Rotherham (back in the championship), Doncaster dropped out of the football league and managed to get to the championship, even Wimbledon have rebuilt (after their original club were sold and moved up the M1 to Milton Keynes )and they are back in the football league.

Edited by andrewowl