Hereford United fan here

Guest Nomad

Sorry if you're getting spamshite dudes but thanx for your support!!!!!

We really don't know what's going to happen down yer in cider city - If the lobbers are still in charge next season I will only go to away games to support any player wearing the BULL. I wont line their pockets.

We'll be back, don't know when, but we will - count on it!

I didn't start this thread but a big thanx to all you Owls who supported it.

Always knew you were the quality half of Sheffield!

The big fat liar who didn't pay the players or staff & the convicted lorry robber who bought his shares will not destroy this club. We will be back, bigger & stronger than ever, that is not a hope, it's a promise!

Thanx again & UTO!

Always knew you were the quality half of Sheffield!

We will be back, bigger & stronger than ever, that is not a hope, it's a promise!

Thanx again & UTO!

Sorry, but that's a load of Bull!

Sorry again, couldn't resist lol

Genuinely, Best of luck to you guys!

Its often said on here that Hereford in the FA cup were one of the best away followings at Hillsborough. Filled the top tier with a sea of orange. The balloons, inflatables and the noise created a carnival atmosphere. Excellent following and a credit to the club.

Wish you all the best and hope you get it all sorted.

The FA Cup is what we live for down yer - whatever happens, wherever we may be, whatever we are called - we'll be back & up for the cup.

Remember going to Spurs for a midweek replay & we took more than Liverpool had on the previous Saturday. They beat us 5-1 but we scored the best goal, a belter from well outside the area. We always score the best goal!