THANK YOU ALL

Hi all just to say myself and Diane wish to pass on our most humble thanks for the donations to provide us with a break by purchasing my "THEY GAVE THEIR ALL" Print , We are so overwhelmed and Humbled by your Generosity once again and thanks to you I can give Diane a holiday of some form and take her somewhere nice to get away from here , I haven't seen her so happy for ages as the last holiday we had was some 4 years ago roughly so again I will thank you all who donated once more it means the world to Diane and myself , you are good people in helping make our lives happier in every way , we love you all for this kindness and we will never forget ,

all the best and god bless you all

Trev and Diane

Edited by trevdi9

Guest tha_knows

You deserve it fella, said after the train painting you did for ICO that it showed what a thoughtful and caring bloke you are. Enjoy ya jollies pal!

top shout jam lad ,bless you .

I dont think ive ever come across a nicer man on the internet than you Trev, you deserve the break with the Mrs so enjoy it.

thanks my friend that means so much

I'll second that.

as above my friend many thanks for the comment

" DING ", Idea for your next picture, Wednesdayites on holiday on't beach, blue and white deck chairs, knotted hankey's, beer bellies, grandad buried in't sand, you know the sort of thing i mean and my money is ready. p.s. have a great holiday both x

Glad to hear it's all going well Trev. So I'll see you in Vegas next week then.

P.S. Can't remember if you said it was The Bellagio or The Winn!