Kirkland

I agree that dawson should go out on loan (league 2 would be realistic) but unless we could eventually sign martinez for peanuts I would say jameson should make the step-up, it's make or break for him now, he's been on loan at a league 1 club and he's well into his twenties, we need to see some progress from him otherwise we might as well ship him out to some conference side permanently.

As for Kirkland, it is good news but it would be nice if he dropped his wage demands based on recent performances (won't happen tho). Its great to have stability and hopefully with a full summer of traning he'll be right back to the kirkland of old.

Oops jameson out of contract in summer. Can't see us renewing him, so Martinez for another year would be sensible I suppose, he's a pretty good shot-stopper, even if his kicking and command of his box are awful

Oops jameson out of contract in summer. Can't see us renewing him, so Martinez for another year would be sensible I suppose, he's a pretty good shot-stopper, even if his kicking and command of his box are awful

I actually thought Martinez's distribution was his best quality...especially out of his hands. Tended to hit the man he aims for every time. 

Kirkland's distribution is awful right now.

I agree that dawson should go out on loan (league 2 would be realistic) but unless we could eventually sign martinez for peanuts I would say jameson should make the step-up, it's make or break for him now, he's been on loan at a league 1 club and he's well into his twenties, we need to see some progress from him otherwise we might as well ship him out to some conference side permanently.

As for Kirkland, it is good news but it would be nice if he dropped his wage demands based on recent performances (won't happen tho). Its great to have stability and hopefully with a full summer of traning he'll be right back to the kirkland of old.

Ant Dawson been released ?

Or is that another Dawson?

I actually thought Martinez's distribution was his best quality...especially out of his hands. Tended to hit the man he aims for every time.

Kirkland's distribution is awful right now.

Out of his hands is decent but he just can't get any height on his kicks, admittedly kirkland's distance is no better but he tends to get a bit more height on them. Kirkland just looks a bit less panicked on the ball even if his end product isn't great, I remember Llera passed it back to Martinez in the Macclesfield replay and he looked completely panicked. Edited by CoDSW3

If by trolls you mean people with a different view ok. He had a great start to the season back end average but worth keeping without a doubt plus anyone thinking commanding the box and organising by talking isn't important for goalkeepers is part of the 95% of football fans that come under the cretin banner

If by trolls you mean people with a different view ok. He had a great start to the season back end average but worth keeping without a doubt plus anyone thinking commanding the box and organising by talking isn't important for goalkeepers is part of the 95% of football fans that come under the cretin banner

No, i mean people who troll on here daily by spouting obvioulsy contrarian shyte with the sole purpose of looking for a reaction. Anyone who thinks Martinez (or, indeed someone of Bywaters ilk) should play ahead of Kirkland, on form weve seen so far this season, is a dollshead

Guest Big Guns

dint people want us to sell him & sign martinez?

also dint people also want him dropped for bywater last season because he's a good 'talker'

yep plenty did but they must have just been trolls :rolleyes:

Guest Big Guns

No, dollshead, apparently.

Still, if you were to have the head of a doll, which doll would you go for?

got to be an action man for me