"When we get to Wembley"

I feel sorry for the younger ones, I've been lucky enought to see us play at Wembely five times

One thing's for sure, we will never ever get a better chance to get to an FA Cup semi final. Macclesfield, Rochdale, Charlton and Sheffield United is the easiest draw that any club could ever hope to get. And we blew it.

Would have been perfect, New Wembley would have been the 100th different ground I've watched Wednesday on and (if played on the Sunday of semi final weekend) would have been on my birthday as well.

Favourites to beat a side struggling to find form and currently in the drop zone of the Championship. Beat them and you play a side in the league below struggling to stay clear of the dropzone..... I can see why some struggle to see why we, as favourites, were getting excited about our best chance of visiting Wembley in nearly two decades  :dry:

It was a great chance, which makes it all the more disappointing but that's football. At the end of the day they were the better team on the night and in a knockout game there's always that chance for unexpected results. We just have to move on.

I'd also like to add and see the end of the tinpot jibes. Because if there's ever an added incentive or teamtalk for the opposition that is something I find disrespectful and seemingly bites us on the bum time and time again.