'Nuhiu Haters'

Guest markowl123

I don't hate Nuhiu, I just don't think he should be a professional footballer.

Can't run, can't head, can't jump, can't shoot.

The only thing he's good at is chesting a ball down and passing it to someone else, but only if it actually lands on his chest.

Would honestly rather have Franck Betra in instead.

working hard is great , but if you don't possess the other traits needed up front it's a pointless exercise ,pace, heading ability and scoring are a strikers stock in trade ,

up to now Nuhiu aint shown any of these things or very rarely ,he could make a good hold up player but unless the above three things change dramatically I can't see any joy in him being our main threat up front ,,

Edited by trevdi9

Guest markowl123

Afobe played noticeably worse but no-one says a thing, only him getting flak.

Nuhiu does things throughout the game, afobe did nothing except mess up our best chance. 

Guest markowl123

He is paid to score goals, he doesn't therefore he deserves to get some stick

defenders are paid to avoid conceding goals, but we still let in 3.

now lets slag our entire defence off then eh?

but the way we play, we'd lose the ball all the time. We rely on him winning headers, which lavery and afobe together wouldnt do.

Are you mad as if we rely on winning headers then why would you have Nuuhiu in your side?????

Nuuhiu would be ok if he had a turn of pace, Could Jump and maybe win a few headers or was clinical infront of goal as he has none of these then he simply isnt good enough.

I dont rate Afobe either tbh, best forward partnership would be Maguire & Lavery imo.

Says the man who questioned why we'd want Maguire in the team

You can tell when a player is not very good.

Neil and Grandad rate him highly.

The know nowts lol

I'm also confused by the assumption that just because a bloke is three or four inches taller than another that it somehow automatically improves his ability to head a football. 

Really if i had a car that was say 10% faster than my mates i'd expect me on a open road to be able to get there faster. 

I dont "hate" Nuuhiu or abuse him at matches but he simply isnt good enough to lead the line, Exactly same as O'Grady wasnt good enough to lead the line.

We need a striker ASAP who can score goals then maybe Nuuhiu or Afobe will be "ok" as a partner but neither like O'Grady are good enough its that simple & i've no idea how anybody can think otherwise.

I think they try and use Nuhiu to come shorter making the centrehalf come with him trying to create space in behind. The problem is the ball doesn't stick very well and the lack of runners. Also the ball from the back isn't that good either, usually a lump which Nuhiu tries to chest.

When we went more route one and tried the flick on to the runners he won a lot more.

The problem is when he does bring the ball down and knock it wide, he isn't fast enough to get into the box. Last season we had Antonio nad Helan setting off and no-one was in the box. We have slowed it down slightly but he cannot catch up with play.

I will say this though he took the flack of Afobe last night who was rubbish, a forward that could not  even get his shot off when through, just swing your leg at it if it isn't your stronger foot.