'Nuhiu Haters'

Guest markowl123

Guest Deleted member

Not sure where Ive rated Nuhiu at all. Never mind highly.

I merely drew attention to the hypocrisy of loving O'Grady for delivering pretty much exactly the same as Nuhiu.

He headed the ball quite a lot of times in the last match, especially in the second half. 

He seems to really only head the ball when he is in the area though, as he tries to bring down the ball with his chest outside of it. The arguing about him not winning flick ons, who is he flicking it on to if he did? Hence why he tries to bring it down. 

He is not the greatest player, but the flack he receives is ridiculous. 

I don't think we play to his strengths most of the time. He looks more dangerous when he has the ball at his feet, or running onto a pass. Hoofing it up to him clearly isn't working. 

At the minute i think he's doing the dirty work, which i don't think is necessarily right or fair for him. His confidence is clearly in the gutter.

I don't think we play to his strengths most of the time. He looks more dangerous when he has the ball at his feet, or running onto a pass. Hoofing it up to him clearly isn't working. 

At the minute i think he's doing the dirty work, which i don't think is necessarily right or fair for him. His confidence is clearly in the gutter.

Running onto a pass lol lol lol

Guest wilyfox

It has nothing to do with lack of service or his playing style - and everything to do with missing the target with tame shots. I like him, and feel there's scope for improvement - but he can't shoot for shyte at the moment.