JJ and Mattock

I think JJ gets more frustrated with himself than we do and there lies the problem. You can tell from his first few touches whether he's going to have a good game.

Shame though because he's got bags of ability. Harsh reality is that at the top level it's probably just as much about what's going on between the ears as ability.

I'd love him to come good before the end of the season, but this sending off has set him right back.

People saying we need to get rid of jj are ridiculous! He is erratic and unpredictable (if he wasn't he'd have been in the prem for the last teen years) but we all know that and the fact is he is still a massive asset to any club in this league! He is also a far better player than maghoma, more pace, more of a goal threat, better touch and better dribbling.

Next on to mattock, he is nowhere near good enough and is so easily beaten as he has no pace, also his distribution of passes is poor, just watch how many balls he gives away, helan would be a far better option would rarely get taken on! Personally think he is better at lb than at lm.

we've just had a really important win where the team stuck at it right till the end, so lets slag a few off instead of enjoying the win FFS.

Don't know how some people even gain their opinions, do you watch? Or just blinded by one good, hard tackle every now and again. And to say he is a good passer, what the hell do you see! Also what did maghoma have that jj doesn't apart from maybe a bit more reckless

Guest GreenGoose

Mattock does a solid defensive job.

JJ should never play for us again I'm afraid. Was on his last chance after the Rotherham debacle.

Thought Mattock had a fine game today.

Surprised anyone would think otherwise, to be honest.

The performances of others (Nuhiu, for example) are more understandably source for disagreement, but I can't think of any moments where Mattock didn't do anything other than a sound job.

Guest wrightson

Mattock cannot commit more to going forward as maghoma doesn't cover him so he is doing the sensible thing and hanging back in case of counter attacks. Always rated him and he is proving what a good left back he is

Guest Retford Utd Owl

Taxi for Mattock,ths guy is not good enough and Maghoma well he I BONE IDOL!!,does not work hard enough!!

Credit to the dingles they worked hard and made it hard fo us!!

UTO

I think JJ gets more frustrated with himself than we do and there lies the problem. You can tell from his first few touches whether he's going to have a good game.

Shame though because he's got bags of ability. Harsh reality is that at the top level it's probably just as much about what's going on between the ears as ability.

I'd love him to come good before the end of the season, but this sending off has set him right back.

He will come good again after his suspension when he is playing for a new deal/putting himself in shop window, for the last 2/3 years JJ will be ok to start injured or poor then come back and have a decent 10-12 game run get a new deal then the cycle re starts