Max Keiser

This is what I dont get, and not doubting yours or cedrics sauce (though Ive been on here long enough to know better) but if its done why is nothing been said? the natives are prety restless at the moment, and even something along the lines of "talks at an advanced / delicate stage> may have news in x days would calm things down a bit

Simple answer i dont know. maybe they not ready to announce for what ever reason. they will when there good and ready and not before

Me and 33 are sticking with you on this one.

Most reliable sauce on here.

We got the PG Woodhouse clue too.

It's 'the coming of Bill' isn't it?

No idea what you're going on about with your cryptic nonsense. lol

I was merely picking up on an intriguing log in name "Drones Club" which I associated with Mayfair, and the proprties there owned by rich Middle East types.

Just thought it was an interesting link that's all.

Although now you mention it, the supposed re-emergence of The Bills, alongside Mrs DBowl, I find interesting too.

That is all.

I've been doing some interesting research though.

No idea what you're going on about with your cryptic nonsense. lol

I was merely picking up on an intriguing log in name "Drones Club" which I associated with Mayfair, and the proprties there owned by rich Middle East types.

Just thought it was an interesting link that's all.

Although now you mention it, the supposed re-emergence of The Bills, alongside Mrs DBowl, I find interesting too.

That is all.

I've been doing some interesting research though.

Not noticed the bills being around, must have missed their visit. Did they have owt  interesting to say? Care to enlighten us on your research owlsman?

Not noticed the bills being around, must have missed their visit. Did they have owt  interesting to say? Care to enlighten us on your research owlsman?

You will have to wait until the owlsman has had time to beg for people to pm him with their 'ITK' information. This begging for people to pm him comes under the general heading of 'research'.

You will have to wait until the owlsman has had time to beg for people to pm him with their 'ITK' information. This begging for people to pm him comes under the general heading of 'research'.

Nobody ever PM's me because I can't keep a secret.

Is it just a coincidence that all the ITKers can keep a secret?

How do the 'powers' know this - know that they will keep a secret whilst being ITK?

Is it just a hunch?

Nobody ever PM's me because I can't keep a secret.

Is it just a coincidence that all the ITKers can keep a secret?

How do the 'powers' know this - know that they will keep a secret whilst being ITK?

Is it just a hunch?

Because if you tell once you don't get the news the next time?

Or maybe because they know each other?