Max Keiser

Its going to happen very soon...

Oh no, sorry It isnt...

Wait a minute, maybe just maybe...

oh, I'm confused but ever hopefull  :milan:

I can't think of a single reason this takeover/fakeover couldn't go ahead if the deal has been done Simon. It's not like the last time around where there were a considerable number of shareholders, interested parties, loan notes etc to be considered and deals agreed. Genuinely, can you think of a legitimate reason why this would need, or should be held up at this supposed stage considering our current plight and the real prospect that our stuttering start could go on and we end up in a relegation battle? It would hardly endear the owners with the fans knowing they stood by and watched the club fail, it just doesn't make sense.

No, I can't.

But, when information, sourced back to a club official, suggests a deal is all but done, then several weeks later, it still hasn't been done, and you're still waiting, and then you find out the group receiving the main focus of attention don't have the funding........

Simon,

Surely,the club wouldn't entertain prospective buyers unless the funds are demonstrated up front?

What does DBowl think about all of this?

Let's not go there, there is some confusion over a shared IP address. Not satisfactorily explained in my book.

Says a certain party have satisfied all Milan's requirements though.

Imminent? Been imminent for weeks now.

Let's not go there, there is some confusion over a shared IP address. Not satisfactorily explained in my book.

Says a certain party have satisfied all Milan's requirements though.

Imminent? Been imminent for weeks now.

Wasn't the "clarification" that the second user with same IP was a staffer - working in same office? Dubious.

No, I can't.

But, when information, sourced back to a club official, suggests a deal is all but done, then several weeks later, it still hasn't been done, and you're still waiting, and then you find out the group receiving the main focus of attention don't have the funding........

Oh Bugger  :duntmatter: