Max Keiser

Because if you tell once you don't get the news the next time?

Or maybe because they know each other?

Yes, I've thought about that.

I think the ITKers are selected because they are good at crosswords, personally.

I bet they are all on the same crossword forum.

Or, their mate in the Pub is.

Guest phshaw

Me and 33 are sticking with you on this one.

Most reliable sauce on here.

We got the PG Woodhouse clue too.

It's 'the coming of Bill' isn't it?

PG Wodehouse, what a genius. Great initials too, sounds so grand. We had a PG Metcalf on here at one time too. It would be interesting to know who that was and what happened to them.

Guest phshaw

I think he still posts?

Not sure but thought I'd noticed him recently.

Thanks Reading. Must admit I can't recall PGMetcalf posting for a long time, thought he must perhaps have started posting under another name or two!

Edited by phshaw

Thanks Reading. Must admit I can't recall PGMetcalf posting for a long time, thought he must perhaps have started posting under another name or two!

There are some interesting connections between certain Owls Talk posters and shared IP addresses, that's for sure.

Also included in the research.

Does seem to be some debate now as to what constitutes a legitimate takeover bid, and what doesn't.

Possible stalking horse, leaks from the club to give the impression something is close. Different nationalities of bidders, competing parties mentioned, confirmed source of information a club official, info saying it's all about to happen, followed by a long silence.

All seems oh so familiar somehow.

Edited by theowlsman

There are some interesting connections between certain Owls Talk posters and shared IP addresses, that's for sure.

Also included in the research.

Does seem to be some debate now as to what constitutes a legitimate takeover bid, and what doesn't.

Possible stalking horse, leaks from the club to give the impression something is close. Different nationalities of bidders, competing parties mentioned, confirmed source of information a club official, info saying it's all about to happen, followed by a long silence.

All seems oh so familiar somehow.

I can't think of a single reason this takeover/fakeover couldn't go ahead if the deal has been done Simon. It's not like the last time around where there were a considerable number of shareholders, interested parties, loan notes etc to be considered and deals agreed. Genuinely, can you think of a legitimate reason why this would need, or should be held up at this supposed stage considering our current plight and the real prospect that our stuttering start could go on and we end up in a relegation battle? It would hardly endear the owners with the fans knowing they stood by and watched the club fail, it just doesn't make sense.