Prediction for doncaster

Ramone, of course I know where you're coming, but at every single away game the team has had tremendous support from the off, far in excess of what the team merits. Probably none of us would be feeling particularly positive, but we put that to one side and get behind the lads. Has it made a difference? Well the players say they appreciate the support, but continue to deliver ineffectual performances.

A stroll in the park, 3-1 Donny.

The result will be down to a poor ref, players not taking responsibility and not digging in.

It won't be anything to do with DJ's negative 4-6-0 formation, or the long ball crap we play with players out of position.

DJ is immune to blame or responsibility - it's never his fault.

3-1 Donny

2-0 down at halftime, we will score in 80th, they'll get another in injury time.

Ref will be awful, masking a poor result.

A few Olay Olay chants but mostly like a morgue and everyone will mope off home, apathetic.

You are very specific.  Can you tell me which stand I should sit in, to get the clearest view of the goals. 

Guest Im Right

Can anyone get enthusiastic about watching our shower of poo ?

I'm practising my booing already

Didn't you know, you're not allowed to boo? It scares and upsets them and they forget how to play properly.