Prediction for doncaster

Guest chaferswfc90

all I can see at the moment is us losing!

probably take the lead, sit back and lose 1-3 and get a footballing lesson in the second half

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

The likely outcome suggests a Donny Rovers win.

Best we can hope for is a draw at home, which probably how we'll set up again at home.

So I'll say a reasonably comfortable 2-0 victory for Donny Rovers and probably another inept lifeless performance from us.

Sadly to say I can't even see us beating the like of Donny at home at present.

0-2 to Doncaster. What gives anyone the idea that we can actually win this one? We lack confidence, have no real system and lack any sort of firepower at all. Donny will look at what we can offer, realise it doesn't amount to much and pick us off at ease.

Not bothered about the result, just hoping for progress,

If a winger puts in a cross and it finds Nuhiu's head, or anybody's head for that matter, I'll be happy.

Will also settle for central midfielder stepping into opposing teams box, for something other than a set piece.

Or maybe a 6 yard pass finding its target.

Am I asking for too much here?

I've long since given up going to games in a positive frame of mind, why would anyone be?

Just a thought.....

Maybe turning up with a positive mindset and getting behind the team from kick off might spur them on. Rather than waiting for the team to give you "something to shout about".

As supporters, surely thats what we pay our money to do....?? 

Dont get me wrong, i'm not pointing fingers or having a go, its just an observation....