Obertan

I don't see us going off piste with any of these remaining transfers. The manager has outlined who he wants and I'd be surprised if we changed targets at this stage. Roger Johnson, McPhail and Olofinjana and probably, Billy Sharp. I believe we still think we have a chance of landing him and he's now become our number one target, and we are prepared to wait. Also this Jack Butland story won't go away so there may be some truth in the rumour that Kirkland is carrying an injury. Don't think we'll look outside of those five to be honest, unless Sharp proves to be a no go.

Bruce I don't think we will either, for all the reasons stated on here. However, I think Milan and DJ think they still have a chance and are prepared to wait. How long we wait, I don't know, but if we are able to pay Roger Johnson's wages then Sharp's shouldn't be impossible.

Bruce I don't think we will either, for all the reasons stated on here. However, I think Milan and DJ think they still have a chance and are prepared to wait. How long we wait, I don't know, but if we are able to pay Roger Johnson's wages then Sharp's shouldn't be impossible.

RJ has taken a pay cut, which I presume will be subsidised by Wolves.

RJ wages are heavily subsidised.

EDIT: What Dan said

Edited by BRUCE LEE