I have finally had enough of Jones.

Clueless, pathetic, lack of effort, lack of ideas.

That was the performance of a team who does not want to play for their manager.

It's not about lack of signings.

He keeps players on the pitch when they keep turning in diabolical performances like Antonio.

That's it now. I am officially no longer going to defend the manager.

I would sack him tonight.

It's not a bandwagon at all. People that may have supported DJ or been indifferent to him are gradually becoming fed up of his negative tactics. We as fans tend to put up with poor results when the manager and team have a good go at it. Dave the builder is slowly demolishing Fortress Hillsborough.

It's not a bandwagon at all. People that may have supported DJ or been indifferent to him are gradually becoming fed up of his negative tactics. We as fans tend to put up with poor results when the manager and team have a good go at it. Dave the builder is slowly demolishing Fortress Hillsborough.

Slowly? Fortress?

Really?

Clueless, pathetic, lack of effort, lack of ideas.

That was the performance of a team who does not want to play for their manager.

It's not about lack of signings.

He keeps players on the pitch when they keep turning in diabolical performances like Antonio.

That's it now. I am officially no longer going to defend the manager.

I would sack him tonight.

Stupid post. Sack him and then what?

Seriously.

Since when did you know **** all?

DJ isn’t going anywhere, unless he walks, which he won’t.

Sacking him would cost the club. It would hit MM in the pocket when he is close to (allegedly) selling up. Though I’m certain MM has our best interests at heart, we are 19th in the league, not 24th, and things can theoretically get better.

Though a new owner almost certainly would replace DJ, a football club without a manager is not an attractive investment. Stability, or the impression of stability, adds £s. If current negotiations (that we are led to believe are taking place) collapse, we would – on paper at least – be a ‘risky’ investment and the lack of a manger could even lower our value.

The only option then, if MM wants out, would be for him to hire an interim on a short term contract.

It's seems like a MASSIVE majority of fans want him out, me included. Unless he can pull off 3 or 4 wins on the spin he isn't recovering from this.

that is not going to happen mate - you know it and I ..and everyone else knows it...there is something else keeping him at Hillsborough

DJ isn’t going anywhere, unless he walks, which he won’t.

Sacking him would cost the club. It would hit MM in the pocket when he is close to (allegedly) selling up. Though I’m certain MM has our best interests at heart, we are 19th in the league, not 24th, and things can theoretically get better.

Though a new owner almost certainly would replace DJ, a football club without a manager is not an attractive investment. Stability, or the impression of stability, adds £s. If current negotiations (that we are led to believe are taking place) collapse, we would – on paper at least – be a ‘risky’ investment and the lack of a manger could even lower our value.

The only option then, if MM wants out, would be for him to hire an interim on a short term contract.

But football is a results based business - end of - drawing 1-1 to a ten man team after leading doesn't factor very well in any argument for sale of the club. Sacked on Monday, sold on Tuesday or the other way around....any potential new owners will have a replace lined up already.