I have finally had enough of Jones.

My opinion is he has made some poor player purchases, but he also hasnt had the funds to buy good quality players so we're always going to be bringing in players that may or may not turn out to be decent for us, which is probably the same as most managers with our lack of funds.

RS said today that we have the 5th lowest budget in the division, if thats true it explains why we are what we are.

Having said that it really was Pi55 Poor today, but that is down to the players not DJ.

Have to disagree mate, 10 back for corners against 10 men?...We broke several times from their corners and had to run with the ball cos there was no bugger front...strange...

Edited by asteener1867

Who you seen who can play football?. 

Maghoma.

Maguire.

Macabe.

That's 3 who have just not been given a chance. They can play football.

This insistance on playing antonio up top home and away is stupid. I can just about understand it away but at home it doesn't work. He was diabolical today.

Our best performance in 2 years was hull away last season.

Coke and Maccabe in midfiled. Never been tried since.

I have losdt patience with the man. He doesn't know his best team or how he wants us to play. He has lost direction and it is painful to watch.

DJ isn’t going anywhere, unless he walks, which he won’t.

Sacking him would cost the club. It would hit MM in the pocket when he is close to (allegedly) selling up. Though I’m certain MM has our best interests at heart, we are 19th in the league, not 24th, and things can theoretically get better.

Though a new owner almost certainly would replace DJ, a football club without a manager is not an attractive investment. Stability, or the impression of stability, adds £s. If current negotiations (that we are led to believe are taking place) collapse, we would – on paper at least – be a ‘risky’ investment and the lack of a manger could even lower our value.

The only option then, if MM wants out, would be for him to hire an interim on a short term contract.

we are throwing easy home points away like confetti at a wedding...

against sides who will be in the mix by the end of the season...

this is the worst i've seen it for some time now...

Should have said in my reply

Keep him and what? More passionate-less dire performances followed by nailed on relegation.

You do realise that the OP has slated anyone, anyone, with any criticism of Jones.

Anyone, who offered criticism was accused of being in the Cult of Megson and ridiculed (or were Nutters).

Am I pleased that he has had a Road to Damascus experience - should anyone care or put any weight on his opinion?

Am I glad he started a new Jones thread to give me his valued opinion?

No.

Brass neck springs to mind.

He's clueless, I've backed him and supported him no end- but this season so far has been an absolute shambles from start to finish. Now I know he's hardly been backed financially and if he could DJ would sign some Championship standard footballers. Nevertheless, that doesn't excuse the dire football, tactics and bizarre decisions we've had to endure under DJ.

Why he plays Antonio upfront is beyond me, he's poo upfront, like a lost sheep. He's always been a winger, ALWAYS. That is where he's most effective and dangerous, where he has time and space to punish fullbacks.

Coke and Prutton in the middle, laughable. These two are so boring and average it's a joke. Why on earth were they offered new contracts? Prutton battles hard but has very little ability and I pull my hair out over his aimless hoofs and headers forward. Coke hides for 70 minutes, shows glimpses of ability on the ball but then goes into his shell and does nothing. He has Rhys McCabe on the bench who at least attempts to get the ball on the floor and create something, yet he ignores him completely.

We have no system or style, no creativity, just absolutely clueless. Today Yeovil outplayed us with 10 men, this is a side who have a worse budget than us by far, yet they could pass it around and they deserved the three points. Plus they wanted it more. Is DJ inspiring these players or what? Because it was lethargic from almost everyone today. Antonio's body language and effort was atrocious, he should have been taken off but obviously DJ was too scared to do that.

Don't get me started on Chris Maguire, clearly the most talented footballer in the squad and he can't even make the bench.

Get a grip DJ before it's too late.