Time to open the cheque book.

Guest zico sterland

That's outrageous. Who are they they ?  Name them and I'll sort them all out. Philistines.

:biggrin:

Ooooo wow hang on a second there.  'Outrageous' ... 'philistines' - those words are FAR too big for Big Guns n gang to understand.

2 games in, and we're already talking about a lack of creativity,  dont want to keep picking on the lad but this is why I spent months saying Jeremy Helan was not the player we needed to sign, we need creativity, a bit of guile and consistent delivery.

Sprinters are all well and good, but we need a few footballers aswell.

Guest Big Guns

Ooooo wow hang on a second there. 'Outrageous' ... 'philistines' - those words are FAR too big for Big Guns n gang to understand.

I don't have a gang when I come I come alone

Guest zico sterland

People are blinded by the scoreline on saturday,if you watched the game it could have been 7 or 8 to Qpr,Kirkland had a blinder.We had 1 shot on target all the game.Antonio missed a chance ,but he is not a centre forward.If you want to clap on do so,but the reality is we are not good enough.

Love how people just say ffps when we need to spend a little. So many ways round them. If Milanmor anyone else wanted to spend/invest all they old have to do is sponsor something for related to the club for a large amount of money creating a new/larger revenue stream. Then allowing the club more disposable income to spend on playing staff and their wages. It isn't rocket science. Not saying he should spend his own money but the ffp reason is boring the poo poo out of me as its a testicles excuse fans have glorified to defend our lack of spending!

Did Milan not say that we would be a force in the transfer

market due to the ffp rules. So 3 freebies later he has proven yet again that he is talking yet more poo and because the majority have had there annual belly tickle they roll over contented in the knowledge that treading water at best is success.

Edited by Blue and white

It is becoming glaringly obvious that we lack any potent threat from our midfield as we lack a playmaker who is able to make the killer pass and rely purely on the pace of Antonio/JJ/Helan and now Maghoma to make things happen.There is little or no guile to our attacks and if teams sit back we cant break them down.The other problem being the lack of a top class finisher a 20 goals a season man because when we do get a chance the majority are wasted.Unless we solve these problems now it will be another long hard slog at the wrong end of the table.Its deeds not words time Milan,we cant afford to be adrift by the start of september .

Please, please, please read this before you continue to call for this kind of spending - http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/199096-sorry-to-post-something-sensible-on-owlstalk-but/ - all very serious and important facts which not enough fans understand and probably explain why Milan isn't spending the money as you seem to expect him too.

If Milan doesn't want to spend that's his prerogative and I don't have a problem with that. Surely then, we needed to be quicker out of the traps when the rest were rooting around in the bargain basement bin. If you've got nowt you have to be a bit canny, and you need to get in quick.

Remember money isn't the ONLY lure of a player to a football club.

Whilst we may not be able to compete with most clubs in the Championship on a financial level, we do have other pulls & ways of persuasion to attract new players.

Guest zico sterland

How much has MM spent on the squad in 3 years ? Hardly a kings ransome.I dont mind this if he is honest enough to say there will be no more spent on the team untill I sell, but he doesnt,he tells the press we will be competative in the transfer market.Or tell the press we will sign a midfielder and a striker as reported over the weekend and then we end up with nothing.Too much smoke and mirrors for me ,think the sooner he sells up the better for all concerned.