Some people on here are pathetic!

The over reaction on here is unbelievable. After Saturday the majority of people where saying how good we looked and how we could be a real force this season but because of a defeat away from home in the cup we are going down, Jones should be sacked and Milan should leave.

Brighton lost to a league 2 club are they also going down? What about Blackpool, Ipswich and Middlesbrough who also lost?

How well you do in the cup has zero baring on how well you do in the league.

I think people are only actually bothered that we lost because it was Rotherham who beat us and you all claim not be bothered about them but you obviously are. If it had been anyone else in league 1 apart from United the reaction wouldn't have been half as bad.

Can't wait until we beat Burnley on Saturday and we become title contenders again.

Guest dave jones n.1

It's immaturity, that's all!

We will have a similar season as last season.

COS WE'VE GOT THE SAME BASTARDING SQUAD..............fools!!!!!

Standard Wednesday fans. The over reaction from some people is laughable. Similar to when we lost to Champions League Team Braga in a friendly!! After that game all I heard was that "We're not good enough" "We're gonna go down!"

Chill out FFS. It's like you've not been watching Wednesday all your life and you expect us to be winning everything. We lose, that's what we do, that's what we've been doing forever!

The over reaction on here is unbelievable. After Saturday the majority of people where saying how good we looked and how we could be a real force this season but because of a defeat away from home in the cup we are going down, Jones should be sacked and Milan should leave.

Brighton lost to a league 2 club are they also going down? What about Blackpool, Ipswich and Middlesbrough who also lost?

How well you do in the cup has zero baring on how well you do in the league.

I think people are only actually bothered that we lost because it was Rotherham who beat us and you all claim not be bothered about them but you obviously are. If it had been anyone else in league 1 apart from United the reaction wouldn't have been half as bad.

Can't wait until we beat Burnley on Saturday and we become title contenders again.

that fixture as soon as it came out of the bag was a no win game 

It does have a bearing on the season as it is a weather vane to how much team spirit  and balance is in the team my annoyance is as Neil me and many others have said is that we are, yet again, getting players in too late to gel for the season's start

I sick of saying the same things about JJ suffice to say imo he is a net liability and has been since day 1 

I wont be complimenting the apprentice blunts they were up for it that's all it was their big game..... pffft

Guest Big Guns

jontheowl was right  too many born losers in this world

time to get back to winning means everything losing is bad

There seems to be 3 groups of supporters on here (probably facebook and twitter as well, ok Neil) the first that gets carried away when we win and come out with poo poo like we are gonna win the league, the second group who after a bad result cant wait to get on here and slag everyone at the club from top to bottom and then the third group of which i include myself who does not get carried away over one, two or even ten good or bad results. The season is over fourty six games and there is a long way to go, just look at last seasons tale of two halves.

Guest Big Guns

There seems to be 3 groups of supporters on here (probably facebook and twitter as well, ok Neil) the first that gets carried away when we win and come out with poo poo like we are gonna win the league, the second group who after a bad result cant wait to get on here and slag everyone at the club from top to bottom and then the third group of which i include myself who does not get carried away over one, two or even ten good or bad results. The season is over fourty six games and there is a long way to go, just look at last seasons tale of two halves.

the third been born losers who have no passion and just clap on regardless

Agreed - the problem is that the first two sets of people tend to be a lot more vocal, which is glaringly obvious on a site like owlstalk.

I generally feel I belong to the third group, but every now and then there is a performance where I start to want to just vent. I tend to still not got OTT but am sorely tempted.

Yesterday was one of those performances.

don't know which gruop i belong to but last night was totally unacceptable REGARDLESS of which competition it was played in. pre-season style walkabout in a major cup (when we won it we regarded it as major!!) is

UNACCEPTABLE by ANY team

A million percent agree mate, shame on anyone who thinks otherwise.