Poor old Lewis Buxton

Guest LeamingtonOwl

We do have a Buxton song...

But I do agree that it needs to be sung more often,,and louder..at away games particularly.

He's a model professional, never moans, always goes about his own business off the pitch

Deserves a three year extension. Proven right back at this level! Mr reliable, Mr consistent.

Joint POTS with Gardner.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

I want it sung as loud as the semedo song then as he offers more then Semedo. Buxton would get in nearly every team in this league. Fact.

We have great fans who usually aknowledge which players are our better players. I feel really sorry for Lewis, he is a great players and up there with all the best full backs in the league. Yet since he has been here the fans have never sung a song about him. This is ano absolute disgrace, we sing songs to Semedo and Madine and even Ryan Lowe in the past. For three seasons Buxton has been immense. He is also a really good role model.

Aye dear

lol

Guest s35woody

White Cafu is the best Wednesday song about any of our players. Love it, but it only gets heard at away matches.

Guest pembo55

You can't have ever sit on kop at back Middle in last two seasons all yellow hat man ever sings is that oh and poo poo refs.

I want your babies I do

I want your babies I do

I want your babies I do

OHHH buxton I,d bum you

( to the chant of we love you wednesday )

Think it would show where no push overs and a modern forward thinking open minded fans

or in theme with the boxing day song

Up his bum

we thank his mum

for giving birth to him

and we will w ank for ever more 

and aim for Buxtons chin

Just a thought

Edited by fpowl