Poor old Lewis Buxton

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Guest LeamingtonOwl

We have great fans who usually aknowledge which players are our better players. I feel really sorry for Lewis, he is a great players and up there with all the best full backs in the league. Yet since he has been here the fans have never sung a song about him. This is ano absolute disgrace, we sing songs to Semedo and Madine and even Ryan Lowe in the past. For three seasons Buxton has been immense. He is also a really good role model.

Guest Teetowl

We have great fans who usually aknowledge which players are our better players. I feel really sorry for Lewis, he is a great players and up there with all the best full backs in the league. Yet since he has been here the fans have never sung a song about him. This is ano absolute disgrace, we sing songs to Semedo and Madine and even Ryan Lowe in the past. For three seasons Buxton has been immense. He is also a really good role model.

Totally agree with you. Problem is in his name. It just doesn't fit in songs very well. It could only be worse if his surname was Orange!

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Is it the Easter Holidays already?

Old? Au contraire. He has all the qualities of a highly rated choir boy who has reached that confusing stage where his voice is breaking and he wonders what will happen next? Just needs a firm arm around his shoulder to guide him towards full manhood now. I think I speak for all of us that we'd welcome the chance to 'break him in' as it were.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Buxton should be captain. Fact. Leads by example. His loyalty and levels of performance need rewarding. 3 year deal for me.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

on the right

on the right

lewis buxton

on theright he will go past you

on the right

on the right

lewis buxton

lewis buxton is the white cafu