FAN OF THE CENTURY

Guest Go For It Owl

Guest Teetowl

I used to sit on the kop all the time.

the year we got relegated, there was a bloke who used to sit at the bottom of the south kop end he looked like an indian and was awesome at pointing when the ref was wrong

( come to mention it he still pointed when he was right)

I was only talking to someone the other day as to what happened to him. We always used to call him roadhouse (he was the spitting image of Sam Elliot) proper animated all the time. He once gave a pig fan a right cow tailer when he jumped up in the south stand after they scored.

Guest intercity0wl

frank ronksley ......the andrew wilson of supporters .

Thats the man, is it Ronksly or Rowksley ? loves his guinness, loves his Wednesday. 

Have given him a lift home from a few far flung grounds to save him spending hours on the train, top man.

Thats the man, is it Ronksly or Rowksley ? loves his guinness, loves his Wednesday. 

Have given him a lift home from a few far flung grounds to save him spending hours on the train, top man.

ronksley .......for those that dont know him been going since the mid 50s and missed 3 games (i think) ever since  . he always travelled on the train as he worked for BR so got free travel .like you say top top man and good to know he,s still around.  

Go for it owl, you can only count realist, big guns and Fedor as one catch , for obvious reasons.

It must be an Ecclesfield thing because I hate Tango with a flipping vengeance.  He does my fving head in and gets right on my boobies. 

Oohh look at me everybody - I've got my shirt off!!

All this mention of fish, yet no fishcake?

He's a proper supporter.

John (Fishcake) is the fan of the century.  I've known him for 25 years plus (although, he still doesn't seem to know me) and he has always been 24/7 'Wednesday'.  He must think about the Owls every waking minute and then dream about them when he sleeps. 

Has anybody got a photo of this Frank? I've been to a few hundred away games but can't place him. I know one little old fella who I regularly see at away games but not sure if it's him or not.

He's reight short wi glasses, looks like moleman from simpsons. Goes to every game, even abroad pre season. He's 73 i think, n been going since he were a kid. He's a regular in my local. He even bollocked his daughters for getting married on saturdays. Only 3 matches he's missed in decades were their weddings.

Guest BigDave

Gave him a lift home the other week, 1 on his own is Frank

The fact not many people know of him says it all, he goes to support Wednesday not to be famous

There's a few from the Dearne area that have paid their Wednesday dues over the years

Guest Deleted member

He's reight short wi glasses, looks like moleman from simpsons. Goes to every game, even abroad pre season. He's 73 i think, n been going since he were a kid. He's a regular in my local. He even bollocked his daughters for getting married on saturdays. Only 3 matches he's missed in decades were their weddings.

My Grandad missed his nieces wedding because we had a home reserve game (in the days we played reserve games on Saturdays)

He always defended himself when asked by shrugging and saying "I went to the night do"