Cecil Nyoni

Never ceases to amaze me do comments like Cecil's here.

Apparently Assou-Ekotto feels the same but likes the money.

The same as many people in many jobs. "I'm not really enjoying it but the money's good/I need the money" etc must be a common line. It's odd when some footballers don't want to play though, talk about abusing a talent. Let me have it lol Edited by Bluesteel

Too interested in getting pissed and putting pictures of his new threads on Twitter.

No big loss.

He seems to enjoy going out too much, but fair play to him if he doesn't enjoy playing and everything that goes with it.

Never ceases to amaze me do comments like Cecil's here.

Apparently Assou-Ekotto feels the same but likes the money. 

Assou-Ekotto hates football. Has no interest in it whatsoever and it is just a job to him.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

F*cking hell, if he doesn't enjoy football as a job then I can't wait to hear his thoughts in a years' time when he's had a real job!!

Can't fault the lad- at least he's honest with himself. 

Good luck in the future.

A brave decision, and if I was him then I would not leave a professional football club until I was released and pulled out there kicking and screaming by security.

HOWEVER...

Who knows what he has lined up.  If its nothing at all, and its a gamble, then its an ill-thought out one.  However, he may be a semi-intelligent lad, wanting to go off and do something he can make a living in.  He's 20, and not really looked like making a serious breakthrough here, so instead of slumming it around in non-league as awaits many released youngsters, he may feel he will enjoy and build a career in something else.  So if its a decent job, or a university route he wants to go down, fair play to him.  If he's winging it and thinking the life of a young footballer is too tough and boring however, then as many have said, he'll be in for a shock.

Bullen's tweet seems to be hinting at something though, and perhaps the club aren't happy with something behind the scenes,be it his game or personality.  'Flaws' is an interesting choice of wording from Lee.

Fair play to him. Don't know him personally but from twitter he comes across as quite clued up and pretty well educated. Probably going back to college or something.

Bit harsh giving him grief as I'm sure it's not a rash decision and it's probably the right one. Quite brave if you ask me.

I'm sure he'd have been released this season anyway.

A brave decision, and if I was him then I would not leave a professional football club until I was released and pulled out there kicking and screaming by security.

HOWEVER...

Who knows what he has lined up. If its nothing at all, and its a gamble, then its an ill-thought out one. However, he may be a semi-intelligent lad, wanting to go off and do something he can make a living in. He's 20, and not really looked like making a serious breakthrough here, so instead of slumming it around in non-league as awaits many released youngsters, he may feel he will enjoy and build a career in something else. So if its a decent job, or a university route he wants to go down, fair play to him. If he's winging it and thinking the life of a young footballer is too tough and boring however, then as many have said, he'll be in for a shock.

Bullen's tweet seems to be hinting at something though, and perhaps the club aren't happy with something behind the scenes,be it his game or personality. 'Flaws' is an interesting choice of wording from Lee.

Pretty much what I was getting at but put better!

HOWEVER...

Who knows what he has lined up. If its nothing at all, and its a gamble, then its an ill-thought out one. However, he may be a semi-intelligent lad, wanting to go off and do something he can make a living in. He's 20, and not really looked like making a serious breakthrough here, so instead of slumming it around in non-league as awaits many released youngsters, he may feel he will enjoy and build a career in something else. So if its a decent job, or a university route he wants to go down, fair play to him. If he's winging it and thinking the life of a young footballer is too tough and boring however, then as many have said, he'll be in for a shock.

Bullen's tweet seems to be hinting at something though, and perhaps the club aren't happy with something behind the scenes,be it his game or personality. 'Flaws' is an interesting choice of wording from Lee.

Pretty much what I said then