Please no loans

I know we are a 'work in progress' but I really hope we don't bring any loan players in this week as jones hinted at, I think the disruption that the boothroyd-Barkley loans brought should be a warning that sometimes even a higher calibre of player can disrupt the balance and spirit of the squad.

At the minute we have the right atmosphere and performances happening on the field and also a strong looking bench, injuries allowing I think we should leave the current squad to see us into a mid table finish then do any neccasary tinkering about in the summer!

Will also give the likes of madine and semedo the chance to push on and show us if they are good enough to be around next season.

So for once Milan I am saying put the money away and save it for the summer.

the squad always needs improving ,if they get the chance to do so it would be madness not to .

When things are working well sometimes what you think will improve things can have the opposite effect!

Have you noticed Leeds/Barkley!!

Save any loans incase we have a dip in form or injuries, now would be the wrong time in my opinion!

Guest wilyfox

I would still loan in another striker. Lita looks a good'un, but we shouldn't be overly dependent on one striker for goals incase something happens to him.

Maybe Barkley and Bothroyd didn't work out but perhaps they weren't suited to the way we were playing and the players we had. It may have been different had they been paired with Lita and backed by an all action midfield. I understand what you are saying, but there have been plenty of good examples, Marshall, Batth, Antonio ect, it's just a case of making sure they will fit in with what we are trying to do. In a way, we have no choice, it has to be loans as we sure as hell won't pay the sort of money needed to bring these type of players here permanently. Yes we cobbled together the money for Antonio, but that wiped us out so loans it has to be.

When things are working well sometimes what you think will improve things can have the opposite effect!

Have you noticed Leeds/Barkley!!

Save any loans incase we have a dip in form or injuries, now would be the wrong time in my opinion!

possibly but its a negative way of looking at things .i'm pretty sure jones wont be looking at it like that and if a good player come available who's better than what we have he'll be in for him .for every bothroyd ,rodri theres a marshall ,antonio .

The system we're currently playing doesn't really warrant bringing in another first choice striker on emergency loan....surely?

Anyone that comes in between now and the end of the season will have to be much better than our current crop of players. I can only see that being a replacement for Llera or a replacment for Prutton myself.