Games on your Birthday

Guest sotonowl

Mines May 2nd and this year I thought i'd do something a little bit special so on Thursday May 2nd i'm flying to Barcelona and will take in the game against Real Betis which will be played on the 4th or 5th of May (they don't stipulate the exact day until 2 weeks before the game).

I've bought 2 tickets for myself and the other half with champagne and canapes on arrival,half time and full time and we will be sat in the leather padded seats immediately around the dug out.If you take a look on the TV i'll have some type of Wednesday shirt on although its supposed to be a neutral area.

Guest trusty_left_peg

9th January

A drab 0-0 draw with Tottenham back in 1999. If I recall Ginola (who was meant to be their star man) had a poor game and got subbed off.

20th May 1993 - FA Cup Final Replay @ Wembley

It's fair to say that birthday sucked!!

Although I was allowed to have the following day off school as we got back from the match so late.

Mine was the final, so a big thanks to Hirsty for that one for not ruining my day. Edited by cazzaswfc

Guest charlie.2879

I always look to see who we're playing on my birthday too...this year playing a couple of days later on the 30th march against barnsley at home which fingers crossed we'll pull off the right result...but an added bonus is that not only is he my fave player but michail Antonio also shares the same birthday as me to! (28th) :-) :-)

April 28th 2007 - The day Birmingham City beat us to end our slim hopes of Play Offs.

April 28th 2012 - The day Wednesday win against Brentford away from home, whilst the pigs are held at home to Stevenage. In the process Wednesday move into second place, and we know how that ended. 

Safe to say last year was easily my favourite birthday.