Abit sad that we haven't gone with two up front at home...

Is it?

Arsenal play with one up front week in week out, plenty of continental teams too, and they manage to score plenty. 

Fine give out about us not attacking enough, fine give out that the players didn't suit the formation, but just giving out about a formation hat has won countless games and indeed titles is silly to but it mildly. 

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="DJMortimer" data-cid="4227877" data-time="1357060657"><p>

And Spain won the World Cup with <em class='bbc'>no </em>recognised strikers in the line-up at times.</p></blockquote>

It helps when you have Xavi Iniesta or Henry or Walcott. We had an immobile lump up front and midfielders who hardly ever score. It was a negative change.

In our last home game, which we won, we started two strikers who worked hard and pressurised defenders. I think we needed the same today, we shouldnt be sitting back and hoping for the break at home IMO, unless of course we are already winning and have something to hold onto.

Guest richjones19772000

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="SWayneFC" data-cid="4227735" data-time="1357058486"><p>

Will hysteria ensue ? <br />

Jones out etc <br />

<br />

I only ask Becuase 90% on here are so fickle. lol</p></blockquote>

Give it an hour mate. The queens are just getting ready.

whoevers fault it is we are still in deep  preverbial  in the botom end of the league, but the buck stops with dj whether he gets blamed or not the fact is if it dosent change we are just about fooked thats the crux of it ,and i for one wouldn't like league one next year ,nor would anyone if they are honest ,