When Boro come to Hillsborough!

Guest robbo1966

Guest robbo1966

Can we all make sure we let the powers that be at Hillsborough that we feel Middlesborough fans should be subjected to the same disgusting treatment we got on Friday night and make them pay upto £15 more to watch the same game and travel over a hundred miles for the privelage!!! Absolutely Fuming! and as for the commentary on sky!!! It wasn`'t there biggest crowd for a zillion years by any chance was it??????????? :wacko::ghoulguy: :st2:

Guest chuckie4570

Can we all make sure we let the powers that be at Hillsborough that we feel Middlesborough fans should be subjected to the same disgusting treatment we got on Friday night and make them pay upto £15 more to watch the same game and travel over a hundred miles for the privelage!!! Absolutely Fuming! and as for the commentary on sky!!! It wasn`'t there biggest crowd for a zillion years by any chance was it??????????? :wacko::ghoulguy: :st2:

It has to be cheap.... it's a town full scrubbers!!

Guest robbo1966

If we'd won you wouldn't be moaning. You as bad as that Grandad fella, not happy if you aren't complaining.

far from a grumpy tvat mate, just think its wrong especially the way it got rubbed in our faces, no matter what club, if you do a ticket offer it should be avaiable to away fans too!! end of!

Guest 1banana2banana

If we'd won you wouldn't be moaning. You as bad as that Grandad fella, not happy if you aren't complaining.

Guarantee you didn't go then, I did and was ripped off. Cost me 70quid that night, their fans getting tickets for 12 disgrace!!!!!!

Guest Teetowl

Guarantee you didn't go then, I did and was ripped off. Cost me 70quid that night, their fans getting tickets for 12 disgrace!!!!!!

Totally agree. The same charges should apply at our place then nowt can be said.

why not charge a tenner for wednesday fan's,open west stand to our lot, give middlesboro 100 tickets for north/west corner top part ,then they will see first hand what it's like to be MASSIVE'' oh and the biggest championship attendance of the season.