When Boro come to Hillsborough!

Guest robbo1966

Guest intercity0wl

I thought that a price reduction had to be agreed with the away club, Boro should be hammered for what they've done.

Not very fair i agree, but why would you hammer Middlebrough when they have broke no rules in doing this ?.

Its the people who make the rules and policies who the anger should be against.

Middlsbra should sell out regardless off the price its the last game of the season and should be there promotion party.

Promotion Party??

Can't see it myself, Blackpool looked a far better side.

Wasn't that impressed with Boro on Friday especially in first half.

They'll do well to reach play offs me thinks.

Guest waistline ye diddle

A lot of the boro fans also payed full whack, they only brought in the half price half way through them being on general. me and a smoggy mate bought them for full price only for them to slash the prices after. wouldn't give us the money back.

should have been offered to away fans though when they brought it in.

And no they didn't beat us easily. very even till their second goal, then we went to sh*t.

So just for clarity then

Why is it other clubs are allowed to rip away fans off when there are ticket offers on

But Wednesday seemingly aren't?

You can offer these deals for home fans only four times a season. When we did it, it wasn't a special offer, we were just charging them a couple of quid more than home fans in relative seats.

We can do it if we designate it as a match with an offer for home fans only. We did it against Bolton (kids for a quid) but we were decent enough to offer it to away fans too.

It should be banned by the football league though as its not morally right.

it wasnt the fans fault that we where charged more so why punish them,just charge normal prices.can any one remember old third division days when everyone put prices up when we went,remember one day at grimsby when they just stuck piece a paper over original price,rained could see proper price,kicked off big style,its all ways the fan who pays as they now we are daft enough to keep going no matter what

Guest Bertyofcleck

When we (Huddersfield) played at Bradford once,

city let their kids in for a quid,

but charged Town kids a full adult price.

Disgusting.

Just to clarify for people:

BORO DID NOTHING WRONG. THIS IS ALLOWED BY FOOTBALL LEAGUE REGULATIONS AND WE HAVE USED THEM IN THE PAST TO DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

If it really bothers you, complain to the Football League, and join either Supporters Direct or the Football Supporters Federation who already run campaigns against this rule.