Owlstalk exclusive... Madine out on loan - new striker coming in...

If true Neil can i bring my "send madine out on loan thread" back to life or is that against Owlstalk ethics

The one I got slaughtered for. Oh and if that had happened when I said it he would actually be back with us now - probably just fitter and more confident

True...

Think if Maguire had gone out on loan Madine would still be here though...

Owlstalk Shop

really hope this is true he can get him self back to scoring goals , this is the best option for everyone because dj wont give him the games he needs

he should have been loaned out at the start of the season to a lg 1 side with a call back clause because he would have already been sharp now

Edited by stocksyuto

Thing that baffles me

Why do people who don't believe Owlstalk read Owlstalk, then post on here that they don't believe it, then run off onto twitter to post on there how they don't believe it, and then criticise Owlstalk on facebook and twitter for talking rubbish ?

Then come back on here and start the whole process again !?

It's a bizarre way to spend 20 minutes of your life

lol

Owlstalk Shop

If this was true its probably because Madine is one of the few strikers we can actually loan out seeing as maguire is crocked.

Would be a shame though because he's barely had a kick and I wouldn't want to judge him until he gets a bit of a run in the team. I think he will start at Boro.