THANK YOU MUM !

Im stuck now what to do. I didnt buy the shirt yesterday as it had too much red on it. Now after generosity like this I feel like I should just go and buy it. What you think neil? I couldnt wear it again tho. Sports direct £5.99

Im stuck now what to do. I didnt buy the shirt yesterday as it had too much red on it. Now after generosity like this I feel like I should just go and buy it. What you think neil? I couldnt wear it again tho. Sports direct £5.99

Bargain mate

They're actually really nice

It's BURGUNDY remember

:-)

Owlstalk Shop

Get Semedo printed on the back. You'll be able to wear it again then.

Brilliant gesture from Neil's mum and step dad. Here's hoping they are both feeling a lot better very soon. This is going to look flipping awesome and i'm sure will get national coverage. Certainly deserves it...

Edited by Almat

Guest 1banana2banana

Fantastic Generosity Neil, tell them thanks from me. Ha :).

Oh and honalulu Norwich was one of the best days of my life, even though I was young I still remember it like it was yesterday.

If I went on Facebook and moaned to you about not having a ticket for the game would your Mum (or Steve) get me one?

Fantastic effort from everyone, wish I could be there, cant wait to see it on FLS C'mon Wednesday

Edited by 1867tons