TWO THOUSAND SEMEDO MASKS ORDERED AND ON THEIR WAY

post-4683-0-04524700-1352297034_thumb.jp

Today I've been speaking with Wednesdayite behind the scenes who have been brilliant and helped fund TWO THOUSAND Semedo masks for our Semedo day at Forest !!

Thanks to funding from Wednesdayite themselves and Whitehouse Construction who have kindly helped with this we are able to give away two thousand masks with Jose's face on (see the Owlstalk banner) for the day

This is incredible stuff - imagine what it's going to look like with two thousand Semedo's starting out at the home fans

MASSIVE thanks to Nigel Short and Wednesdayite, and of course Brell Ewart and Whitehouse Construction for their generosity - meaning we can simply hand these out for free on the coaches and at the turnstiles

Maybe we could donate a bit to the Wednesdayite SMILE fund in return ?

PS - this just shows how amazing, original, and great our fans can be when they all come together for a common purpose instead of splitting off and moaning/whinging

WEDNESDAYITE - http://www.wednesdayite.com

WHITEHOUSE CONSTRUCTION - http://www.whitehous...struction.co.uk

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Deleted member

Just to say - Brell Ewart of Whitehouse is an absolute legend of a Wednesdayite

Any Chairman of a large company like that who signs off his emails UTO FTB is fine in my book :-)

Guest Deleted member

Wouldn't it be funny if Jones listened to (some) fans and dropped Jose for the forest game........

Even funnier if he sat with the fans and no one recognised him cos of the 2000 masks

Guest jaks6owl

I need to get one in advance to make sure I get one ill cherish it for years to come

Edited by jaks6owl

Guest Deleted member

Owlstalk - made it happen again...

meanwhile on other sites

It's rumbleing weird much like the Megson masks last and makes us look tin pot.
It might even be as successful as Megson day when I saw a full TEN people in masks!
Im with Walkey on this. Typical Owlstalk, meaningless camp sh ite
I'm not being grumpy I'm just a football fan that hates gimmicky poo poo to boost support, then again half the simpletons on Stalk are on their annual away day.
If anyone thinks gimmicks are fun they should stick to WWE or some other contrived crap ... The guys on OT should put this much effort into trying to lose their virginity

To be fair the comment about losing virginity did make me laugh...