TWO THOUSAND SEMEDO MASKS ORDERED AND ON THEIR WAY

Im with Walkey on this. Typical Owlstalk, meaningless camp sh ite

The very same Walkey that posted here incessantly about signing Cody McDonald over le Fondre, citing his higher level of experience when the reality is he wouldn't know a player from a packet of crisps. A year on and still talking Gonads...

"Meaningless camp sh ite" - Purple/Pink jersey response 101. Newsflash real mean in the 21st century are comfortable enough in their skin to take the wee wee, or have a bit of fun. Come join us, and give up lurking in the shadows spitting rhetoric to your choir of altar boys.

I really want one!! Trouble is I'm not travelling down on any coach, nor do I live in Sheffield to get one from the megastore.

I hope we can get a few near the ground for us non-Sheffielders.

BTW- Gornaldo and Neil- flippingsuperb effort.

This is going to be something special and memorable. Imagine if Semedo scores a 95th minute winner! Unbelievable scenes in the away end!!

Just had a pledge from an Owlstalker to buy another 400 masks !!

How flipping BRILLIANT is that !!

A fan dipping into his own pocket to buy masks for 400 of his fellow Owls so they have a good laugh

It's THIS that this day is all about

What a fantastic gesture

Great gesture!

Most will be handed out on the turnstiles mate - turn up early and you're guaranteed one

Any chance of this hi res photo you keep promising, like Shifty (Leamington MASSIVE and all that) im not in Sheffield so would rather just get one myself since I want to go to the pub instead of getting to the turnstiles early

Just had a pledge from an Owlstalker to buy another 400 masks !!

How flipping BRILLIANT is that !!

A fan dipping into his own pocket to buy masks for 400 of his fellow Owls so they have a good laugh

It's THIS that this day is all about

What a fantastic gesture

NAME HIM!

When was the last time you saw TWO THOUSAND masks on an away end ?

Last day of the season - Newcaslte away two season ago. Looked quality us lot in fancy dress & masks only we didn't have flags and the rest of it. lol

Those which are going to have a proper day out and one they'll remember for a long time. Hope you all have fun and most importantly, Wednesday win.

Credit to those which have made it happen.