TWO THOUSAND SEMEDO MASKS ORDERED AND ON THEIR WAY

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM NOTTINGHAM FOREST

Sheffield Wednesday have been helping us set up Semedo Day and I know the staff and players are really looking forward to it

I asked our James yesterday to see if John Rutherford at SWFC could liase with Nottingham Forest to make Semedo Day as MASSIVE as possible.

Nottingham Forest have traditionally been one of the best clubs to deal with with regards to fan activities, fun and helpful stewards, and genuinely looking after us really well so I was hopeful of a decent response...

See what you think...

Flags: We don’t have much in the way of space for them to be put out. Providing they do not block any signs or cause friction I am happy for them to be brought in. The exception is surfing flags which are NOT permitted.

Masks (for fans who don't already have them from the coaches etc): We will have crowd barriers outside the turnstiles where flags and tickets will be checked before the supporters get to the turnstiles. I am happy for the masks to be handed out after this check and before the turnstiles. We can liaise with the distributer before the game if necessary but staff will have been briefed prior.

Balloons and inflatables: Providing they don’t cause a nuisance then fine. Just ask that they are not bounced around during the game to save chasing them on the pitch

In addition Musical Instruments of any kind are not allowed...

SUPERB response as always from Forest !!

And even better than that.....

They've asked for a load of masks so that their stewards and chief liason officer can wear them with us on the away end and can join in with the fun !

Many thanks to Sheffield Wednesday, John Rutherford, Our James (who looks like Henry Viii), and Nottingham Forest we're ready to go... signed, sealed and delivered.

NOW It's time for YOU..... the Sheffield Wednesday fans to spend the next week planning to eclipse Honolulu Norwich...

SEMEDO DAY - IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST, FUNNIEST, MOST EPIC AND BEST AWAY DAY OUT OF ALL TIME

Owlstalk Shop