TWO THOUSAND SEMEDO MASKS ORDERED AND ON THEIR WAY

Can see a repeat of liverpool sunderland happening when reina mist the ball and sunderalnd equilised because of balloons! will people judge me if I wear my wednesday onesie?? ;)

Yes, the onesies are tacky, and are not worth the price they charge

Somebody needs to dish them out at sheff train station or on the way to Nottingham on the train.

A lot of people will be drinking by the riverside and won't venture to hooters. A lot of people will be getting the train too.

Either way- fantastic effort by all involved!

I agree with the idea of asking forest to let a few people in early to put the masks on the wednesday fans seata, this will ensure that their will be 2000 inside the ground for certain and that people who are going to match get one, as it has been said if handed out before the game people may leave at home or get bored of them in the pub and start flipping around with them and breaking them so wont be able to use them inside the ground

Guest 1banana2banana

it was a birthday present, getting alot of pressure on me to wear it!

you're ;)

Haha not it's not you're it's your you plank. Lmao

Neil as there are a lot on here who have wanted the masks from the start it would be a shame for any of us on here not to end up getting one, surely you can put 100 up on eBay for 2quid each and put the money either to the website or sch?

Haha not it's not you're it's your you plank. Lmao

Neil as there are a lot on here who have wanted the masks from the start it would be a shame for any of us on here not to end up getting one, surely you can put 100 up on eBay for 2quid each and put the money either to the website or sch?

hahahahaha I thought it was! was willing to take the risk!

Guest Gordo_Owl

If you could send me a high res photo I can get them made for everyone on the 2 mini buses we're travelling down on. Means an extra 20 Semedo's!

This!!

Or to cut the eBay charges out just put a link up and pay direct with PayPal then the people who want em get them not just the people who will take owt for nowt and just chuck them on the floor

Hardly worth doing it on paypal or ebay what with costs of both, costs of postage , cost of packaging and time.

Handing them out close to the ground is the best idea, cuts out the extra costs and makes sure the masks make it into the ground.

A supply can also be made available on the morning of the game in the wednesdayite car park before the coaches depart for people to collect.

So now then who wants to volunteer to hand them out, if you do please email me paul.holmes@wednesdayite.com. with subject title "Semedo volunteer"

If you are running a coach we can make sure you get a supply to hand out on your coach.

Having them in the club shop will not work, people will get and forget or get ones to "keep" rather than use,.

Edited by pahowl