TWO THOUSAND SEMEDO MASKS ORDERED AND ON THEIR WAY

Would be great if we could get them in advance, or if not post the high res pic as mentioned.

We need them for the journey down & pre match beers lol

Totally

Just talking to a few people now to see best way to get these out to people ahead of the game so we can get photos of fans in masks all the way down to the game and back !

The ones in service stations, pubs, shops etc are the best

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest jaks6owl

Totally

Just talking to a few people now to see best way to get these out to people ahead of the game so we can get photos of fans in masks all the way down to the game and back !

The ones in service stations, pubs, shops etc are the best

lol

Quality

Any suggestions on best way to distribute these (to fans that are definitely going to Forest)

What about first come first serve collection at the megastore?

Show your tickets when collecting? Then if one person goes down to collect four mask for himself & his three mates?

Any left over send down on the coaches?

R.E. the quotes that Grandad put up from OwlsOnline...

I admit that the "It might even be as successful as Megson day when I saw a full TEN people in masks" one was me - at Oldham last year, it was quite a let down that so few people actually had the masks - but the input from W'ite and W'house deserves a lot of plaudits, and I'm actually quite looking forward to it now lol

R.E. the quotes that Grandad put up from OwlsOnline...

I admit that the "It might even be as successful as Megson day when I saw a full TEN people in masks" one was me - at Oldham last year, it was quite a let down that so few people actually had the masks - but the input from W'ite and W'house deserves a lot of plaudits, and I'm actually quite looking forward to it now lol

Exactly

It's reight easy to slag stuff off and moan about it

It takes effort and time to make things happen - but it's soooooo worth it

When was the last time you saw TWO THOUSAND masks on an away end ?

lol

This is gonna be epic

Owlstalk Shop

Guest 1banana2banana

Thanks again Neil, top man. Maybe leave 500 behind the counter at the club shop and you can collect 1 per Forrest ticket you have?