TWO THOUSAND SEMEDO MASKS ORDERED AND ON THEIR WAY

Daft as it sounds we need to make sure all the masks are actually at forest, in pristine condition and on the faces of all those who have one

No point handing them out a few days before only for them to get wrecked, forgotten or not brought

The whole point is to get two thousand semedos on the away end

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Fantastic effort by all involved, shows what can be achieved when the fans and club work together.

THIS

Easy to moan whinge and *****

Just as easy to pull together and achieve things that put a smile on Wednesday fans faces and give us a little bit of sunshine through a tough dark winter ahead

lol

Why not get another 2300 made? If you're going through the effort to get half the away end done, why not do it all?

Fancy paying for it ?

Owlstalk Shop

THIS

Easy to moan whinge and *****

Just as easy to pull together and achieve things that put a smile on Wednesday fans faces and give us a little bit of sunshine through a tough dark winter ahead

lol

Fancy paying for it ?

Would if I had the money to throw around, but when I can't afford to get to the game it seems a little unlikely.

how about those who have the masks take em into hooters and whenever a train from Sheffield is getting in at Nottingham train station they walk across and give em out on the platform OR just give them out in hooters, first come first serve? imagine hooters full of semedo's!

I'm sure we can get to Hooters to dish a few out

Am thinking:

• At Hillsborough on the morning of the game
  • On the coaches (ICO and Wednesdayite)
  • Hooters
  • Turnstiles

Any good ?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest mrbluesky

In the financial climate we`re in that`s amazing!!

We the fans can get this team back on track!

Edited by mrbluesky

Stuff like this make me proud to be a Wednesdayite.

Thing is - this kinda stuff isn't difficult to achieve when people pull together and when Wednesday fans have a common cause for POSITIVE stuff to happen

Fans like Nigel Short, Gornaldo, Brell Ewart and groups like Wednesdayite have shown today that with a little bit of teamwork pretty much anything is possible - you just need the imagination to think of an idea - then the thick skin to ignore the doubters, moaners and whingers that dismiss your idea or say it can't be done, and just press ahead and make it happen

Our fans are INCREDIBLE

There's some amazing people in our fanbase who will all pretty much dig in and help out when asked

Wednesday fans love Wednesday that much they will help fellow Owls out pretty much all the time

Even the whingers who moaned about this event - they'd still help fellow Wednesday fans out if asked - even if they don't agree with this event they'd still help a fellow Owl out

That's the beauty of it

We just need a few more events like this to put smiles on faces as this season is gonna be a loooooooonnng one

lol

Owlstalk Shop

I'm sure we can get to Hooters to dish a few out

Am thinking:

• At Hillsborough on the morning of the game
  • On the coaches (ICO and Wednesdayite)
  • Hooters
  • Turnstiles

Any good ?

what if people get one at hooters say & decide they want another on the turnstiles? lol

I reckon handing a few out at the megastore would work but your the boss lol

May have to make our own to make sure we have one.

Can see a repeat of liverpool sunderland happening when reina mist the ball and sunderalnd equilised because of balloons! will people judge me if I wear my wednesday onesie?? ;)

No, but people will judge you on your spelling of the words missed, Sunderland and equalised.