Dave Jones - In or out?

For me he has to go.

Negative, boring football. Poor signings and now the referee is to blame for every defeat - he is starting to sound like Warnock, only without the passion or fight. Irvine mark2.

I could understand in away games is one up front dealy, but at home regardless of opposition, we set up the same way, knowing full well that if we go a goal behind, that is it - game over.

But what is the general consensus on here now?

IN

The fact is, if we survive this season, I'd class it as a success. We are a young squad, with a lot of players not playing at this level before.

Had we not started so well, and the expectations not been ludicriously raised because of it, I don't think we'd see the unrest thats gradually creeping in.

I don't think he's helping himself, but, on the whole, I think he's done enough previously to stick with him.

The signing of a striker would definitely help his case though.

IN

The fact is, if we survive this season, I'd class it as a success. We are a young squad, with a lot of players not playing at this level before.

Had we not started so well, and the expectations not been ludicriously raised because of it, I don't think we'd see the unrest thats gradually creeping in.

I don't think he's helping himself, but, on the whole, I think he's done enough previously to stick with him.

The signing of a striker would definitely help his case though.

He's already signed quite a few strikers and none of them are exactly setting the division alight. What makes you think he would get it right next time?

Guest intercity0wl

He's already signed quite a few strikers and none of them are exactly setting the division alight. What makes you think he would get it right next time?

Maybe he would be allowed to spend some proper cash this time and bring in Quality, IN for me no question.

So we sit and continue to work with a host of strikers that don't suit the system we play?

Good managers see problems and sort them out.