Fickle over-reactions

Are you not allowed to say we played "Sh yte" anymore without being flipping fickle?...Christ that was crap tonight..we got totally outplayed because we set up to simply let them come at us...while not having a hope in hell of having a go back...

OOH the crowds quiet!!...course it flipping is cos Blackpool have had the ball for the last 20 bleedin' minutes....Don't slate Bothroyd...he'll go on fookin' twitter...How in the name of fckwhittery is Bothroyd better than JJ?...he may have done this that an' the other at Cardiff...but he's done nowt up here..yet....to deserve a starting place in front of Johnson..at home....at home when we should be attacking....not setting up to soak it up and hope for a break...and thats what it looked like for long periods tonight...

I'm not shouting for Jones' head...I'm shouting for Wednesday to bloody have a go at home...not just a bleedin' drum bangin' out Tom Tom fookin' music cos we get a throw in...

We were abject tonight...no excuses..we played crap...

Asteener, you just have a way of posting exactly what I think - ALOT!

how long are we going to continue saying that for?

like when laws was in charge..'we will batter someone soon' etc

silly argument. we are poor and im not one for blaming luck or officials.

Well certainly more than the 15 games we've played. By no means am I a happy clapper but the over reactions when we lose or even win are embarrassing. Are the fans moaning tinight the same fans that said oh we'll make the playoffs on saturday. I'm getting so sick with some of our fans. I honestly dOnt think we're far away. On another night we'd have won that and we haven't got the breaks. Compare this team to the laws side that went down, that side was just dreadful no spirit and in games we just didn't compete, we turned up expecting to lose. It's been a poor start to season but we still aren't in the bottom 3 and there are plenty of positive signs. Some folk need to get a grip.

Well certainly more than the 15 games we've played. By no means am I a happy clapper but the over reactions when we lose or even win are embarrassing. Are the fans moaning tinight the same fans that said oh we'll make the playoffs on saturday. I'm getting so sick with some of our fans. I honestly dOnt think we're far away. On another night we'd have won that and we haven't got the breaks. Compare this team to the laws side that went down, that side was just dreadful no spirit and in games we just didn't compete, we turned up expecting to lose. It's been a poor start to season but we still aren't in the bottom 3 and there are plenty of positive signs. Some folk need to get a grip.

I don't think its when we lose it's the manner on how we are losing.

And those saying we got totally outplayed, really? Can u honestly say blackpool outplayed us in that 2nd half?

blackpool comfortably outplayed us from start to finish despite being no better than us (apparently).

genuinely not being an arse but the 'things will fall into place soon' argument only holds water for so long especially when the performances arent there to back it up. we barely put three passes together tonight and it isnt a blip. it isnt working and MM will be very aware of this.

middlesbrough, forest, leicester, and cardiff all coming up. be worried.

Edited by Salli

Id go as far as saying only 2nd gear.

Outplayed, out battled & shown up for 90 mins.

As I've already mentioned, they'll not play an easier away game all season.

You know what pissed me off tonight? It was DJ saying there were a decent side, full of quality from coming out of the premiership, this is coming days after their 4-1 mauling at Derby, no Ollie, plus Hudd and Charlton (who have they signed?) have beat Bpool away too - food for thought.

I think youre right. We as a nation, i would lay most blame on the press, seem incapable of sustaining positivity.

if thats the case then we are in luck cos it could well be a season that keeps on giving!

or maybe we just dont fancy returning to the third tier for the third time in a decade.

After last season, I hoped we would be in for a decent show this time round, but it's just like someone has wound the clock back three years. We are in a relegation scrap make no bones about it.

Guest tha_knows

And those saying we got totally outplayed, really? Can u honestly say blackpool outplayed us in that 2nd half?

As iv said before, they were given the freedom to pass the ball and keep possession without the worry of been closed down. Honestly we have no urgency, no desire to win the ball back, at one time in the second half, if you remember Blackpool made about 10/11 passes and we stood an watched as if it was flippingBarcelona, wasn't just last nyt, Hudds and Bolton the same to name a couple, we give the opposition to much time and space. And whats worrying is this is supposedly a 4-5-1, (which to play at home is quite frankly awful) yet how much possession did Blackpools midfield get? Seriously its been dire to watch this season barring the odd 45 min here and there, so over reaction? No. But people clutching at straws, determined not to admit that in reality, we are just a bottom 3 team? Yes. The "time to gel" and waiting game is getting old, change the record.

Yeah your right we're too fickle.

Its fine playing poo all season and being in a relegation battle. I should just put up with it and be happy. I certainly shouldn't voice any sign of anger or frustration on a football forum. No way,proper fickle that.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

We are not playing well at the minute.

I'm usually 100% behind Jones, but even I'm beginning to wonder. We need more going forward in my opinion. Technically Blackpool looked head and shoulders above us when in possession (Barkley aside).

As for the drama queens, most of them are trolls, whilst those that are Wednesday are made up of Megson-ites (who are just waiting for Jones to fail) as well as pessimists.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Sunflower

I thought all was well in Owlsland?

C'mon, you had just beaten the worst 2 teams in the league, I thought play offs was guaranteed now? When's your next game against a bottom 6 side?

Guest Leeswfc3

Gotta take my hat off to you KIVO, you are still clapping away, "You can't win every game" and you are still spouting tripe, look how many fvking games we have won, we are getting outclassed most weeks, we can only win against bottom 2, wake the fvk up ffs!!!!!!!!!.

Edited by Leeswfc3