Time to go...........

I have backed Dave Jones before and i have been made to look a fool,

Its embarassing, lack of fire power, lack of belief just lack of everything.

I dont like manager merry-go-round. But even 9 games without a win is a hell of alot of points dropped.

We have to change formation! 4-4-2 is the way to go. One forward doesnt work!!!!!!

I sat at Burnley a few weeks ago and was filled with optimism 3 goals away from home, i could only see positives coming.

Consistantly letting us down.

If we dont get two wins against P'boro and Ipswich then we are doomed for the drop.

I am so dissapointed, i honestly thought we would of come into this division and be perfectly positioned for a top half finish. People say points are still close, and 2 wins can move you up the league significantly, but where are these wins coming from.

:( Milan sort it before its too late.

Guest arobert

Yes, time to go.

2 points out of a possible 27 is not even relegation battle form.

It is worse than that - relegated by Feb/March.

The biggest mistakes DJ made were in the summer.

Lots of players were brought in but I ask you a simple question:

"Apart from Kirkland name a player out of the 14 acquisions who has significantly improved the side?

Guest Bedders

Yes, time to go.

"Apart from Kirkland name a player out of the 14 acquisions who has significantly improved the side?

......and there lies the problem!!!! Gutted.

Yes, time to go.

Gardener (when fit & playing)

Although, if I was chairman, I'd be very close to pressing 'the button'. Like most have said, if we don't WIN the next 2 games, then he needs to go.

I have backed Dave Jones before and i have been made to look a fool,

Its embarassing, lack of fire power, lack of belief just lack of everything.

I dont like manager merry-go-round. But even 9 games without a win is a hell of alot of points dropped.

We have to change formation! 4-4-2 is the way to go. One forward doesnt work!!!!!!

I sat at Burnley a few weeks ago and was filled with optimism 3 goals away from home, i could only see positives coming.

Consistantly letting us down.

If we dont get two wins against P'boro and Ipswich then we are doomed for the drop.

I am so dissapointed, i honestly thought we would of come into this division and be perfectly positioned for a top half finish. People say points are still close, and 2 wins can move you up the league significantly, but where are these wins coming from.

:( Milan sort it before its too late.

Don't worry the gel is starting to set!!!!!!!!!

Guest insideowl

People come on here and say 'he's got to stay' & 'he's a great manager' why!?

He got megsons team promoted last year. Since he's had complete control, ie the start of this season, he's signed 20 players. 20 players and we're in the relegation zone and look worse of for me.

We look unorganised, don't look fit and the things we were good at last year are slowly fading out of our game like set pieces.

He got wolves promoted after spending a big amount, couldn't get Cardiff promoted with the likes of Whittingham, ledley, Ramsey, Bellamy, Johnson all having stints at the club. He did well with Stockport but years ago. Why the big stigma that he's some sort of genius manager? Some people need to wake up. He's signed 20 players an we look worse of!

I'd of been happy to survive relegation this year, mid table place, but we then started signing all these players and my expectations rightly went up! 2 points out of 27 is shocking absolutely terrible. The worse thing is, we don't even win when we play well!

He's also so uninspiring to listen too.

Did you go last night? We dominated a side who will be promoted this season for large parts of the game. We were very unfortunate not to get that lucky break that would allow us to score.

And I see another 'Megson team comment' why do SO many people always refer back to Megson?

Guest zico sterland

Got to give him the next two games ,but think 4 points at least are required.As for the signings Antonio,Kirkland,Gardener,all have quality.Maguire and Lee yet to see,Corry and Mcabe will be good buys the rest look pretty poor.DJ has to step upto the mark now as the unlucky excuse is starting to wear thin.

Did you go last night? We dominated a side who will be promoted this season for large parts of the game. We were very unfortunate not to get that lucky break that would allow us to score.

And I see another 'Megson team comment' why do SO many people always refer back to Megson?

Whilst I agree we dominated - not a cat in hells chance will they be promoted.

I do agree with your post though otherwise.

Yes, time to go.

Totally agree there has been some real bad signings...Pecnik, Taylor, Mattock etc... shocking and havent improved the side neaver mind the squad. I dont even think they would have imporved our league one squad!! We cant comment on Maguire because he cant get near the side but to me this speaks volumes. Waste of wage?

But there has been one or two who have imporved us and will continue to improve Rhys Macabe, been unlucky but has definiatley looked really good. Antonio but we expected this. I know this doesnt win you points but DJ has brought in some very good yound players who in a few years will stand us in good stead. The way things are going i would be looking to try and get people like Mayor, Lavery & Corry in the side more to shake things up bit.

I believe the problem lies with the 4-5-1 formation we are no where near attacking enough from midfield to play a lone stiker for me it has to be 4-4-2 and the second problem is the centre halfs. Yes i believe Llera has improved us slightly (over the last two games) but who ever plays in the two centre back positions and the left back position frightens me...i really hope DJ is regreting not going for Danny Batth. IMO he had to be bought or at worse loaned again!!

75% of players brought in over the summer havent stepped up to the mark!!

Got to give him the next two games ,but think 4 points at least are required.As for the signings Antonio,Kirkland,Gardener,all have quality.Maguire and Lee yet to see,Corry and Mcabe will be good buys the rest look pretty poor.DJ has to step upto the mark now as the unlucky excuse is starting to wear thin.

No, we need 2 wins from the next 2 games. Anything less than 6 points and Jones needs to go.

That being the case, what would a new manager be able to achieve with them? Are you advocating, and do you expect, more wholesale changes in a squad that is already bloated by a significant amount of wastage?

Some people are so free and easy with the cliches and accepted wisdom they don't even think about what they are saying.

Guest insideowl

I don't care! We're saying the same thing after every game! You don't look back over the season when your relegated and next to Blackburn 1 - 0 SWFC it says but we did play well.

We're poor, we lose

We do ok, we lose

We play well, we lose.

Bar the odd draw here and there its not good enough. I'm aware we dominated large parts of the game but the fact is the results aren't forthcoming.

I referred to Megson because all the work had already been done for jones last year. We were fit, organised, hard to break down, good from set pieces, had a great team ethic. On top of that we signed Antonio and beat the pigs to set up a great run.

This year we look comfortable passing the ball around but when it comes to the business ends, we concede far too many and we don't score enough. For me we don't look fit, we're unorganised and that will to win and fight that we had in abundance last year seems to have disappeared recently.

I'm not bothered who's manager, we could have Alfie moon as manager as long as we're winning I don't care.

I think we'll win our next two games but I think that will just be papering over the cracks.

I don't care! We're saying the same thing after every game! You don't look back over the season when your relegated and next to Blackburn 1 - 0 SWFC it says but we did play well.

We're poor, we lose

We do ok, we lose

We play well, we lose.

Bar the odd draw here and there its not good enough. I'm aware we dominated large parts of the game but the fact is the results aren't forthcoming.

I referred to Megson because all the work had already been done for jones last year. We were fit, organised, hard to break down, good from set pieces, had a great team ethic. On top of that we signed Antonio and beat the pigs to set up a great run.

This year we look comfortable passing the ball around but when it comes to the business ends, we concede far too many and we don't score enough. For me we don't look fit, we're unorganised and that will to win and fight that we had in abundance last year seems to have disappeared recently.

I'm not bothered who's manager, we could have Alfie moon as manager as long as we're winning I don't care.

I think we'll win our next two games but I think that will just be papering over the cracks.

You're making the mistake of assuming that somehow a run of nine or ten games will automatically go on repeating itself for the rest of the season. If the game was really that predictable do you think bookmakers would make the vast sums they do or pundits would repeatedly make themselves look so stupid?