Only team in championship without an away win

Lets hope that's an omen. Can't see it but you never know. I take a draw now. Just fear a 3-0 reverse. Bleeding hate Blackburn joke club crap stadium and crap fans..

We are the only team that doesn't play us :wacko::biggrin:

Wednesday always go on stupid runs it's in the Club's genes don't worry mate I can feel it changing ................

*where the flip are those pills?*

I think MM can see what is happening on the pitch. If he's twitchy he still has to weigh up the cost of ditching DJ and finding someone who is likely to start getting results sooner than staying with DJ.

I don't think he will do anything just yet.

I think some of the DJ detractors may just give him a break after Friday night, we all felt for the guy. It has a strange feeling that it may just buy him a little more time.

I see tonight as a nothing to lose game, go out and play without any fear. If we lose then do so by having a go, not like Hull and Wolves.

I can't wait. Bring it on.

UTO

Agree with this, we are on a very bad run but we have potential and seem to have stopped the wholesale changes each week and played well Friday.

I dont think we would improve on DJ if MM did push him out the door.

Lets trust in what he is trying to do and give the team time (at least until Xmas!)

blackburn have lost their last 2 home games and haven't won since Kean was sacked.

don't be so negative we can win tonight.

Agree with this.

I think if MM does decide that it's time to move on from DJ it will be a smiliar situation to Megson going- He'll have someone lined up.

I wouldn't want to see a manager as good as DJ go without having a very good idea of who is replacing him.

My opinion is that he'll get the benefit of the doubt for the Blackburn result, however the 2 games after that (Ipswich and Peterborough) are make or break time. A loss in any of those 2 games and i think he'll be gone.

Lets hope that's an omen. Can't see it but you never know. I take a draw now. Just fear a 3-0 reverse. Bleeding hate Blackburn joke club crap stadium?? and crap fans..

Ewood Park is a decent ground to be fair. It is one of the very few old school grounds left in England like our own. It is only small but Id much rather sit in an old ground with a bit of character than one like that w*nk New York Stadium in Toy Town.