DJ getting it right at last?

Sorry this is about football

Was impressed by the whole team out there on Friday, in particular 2 players I think were unfairly dumped or dropped too quickly:

Llera was immense, lucky to be on the pitch at the end tbf, but for me a captain's level performance he stood up and dished back in spades the aggression and in your face nastiness that surrounds Warnock's teams. For me that type of commitment lifts the crowd and the rest of the team.

CoG I think we can all agree this lad lacks a bit of pace but imo His strength and commitment links up the team. The way he shrugged off the flying karate assault by brown was inspiring, many players would still be rolling around now after that but he stood up and watched whilst that snivelling rat rolled around trying to claim he'd been the one fouled, what a complete personification of the tw@ that was

I'm glad DJ finally swallowed his pride and realised that Llera and CoG need to be in the team

in all this melay,we seem to have forgotten that there was a match played fri night, and despite dropping 2 points, i thought this was our best performance of the season to date.

By a distance. We were excellent and it took a worldy from Tonge to equalise. The players should take a huge amount of confidence from it.

We just need to be a bit more clinical with our final ball in and around the area. But that should come with confidence in my opinion.

LLera put in a Rob Jones-like performance. Won everything in the air, put the centre forward down whenever he came near with a "thou shall not pass" mentality and showed passion in a "he bleeds blue and white, but if he doesnt calm down he's gunna get sent" sorta sense. Add to this that Llera can play a bit of football too and more of the same please Miguel!

By a distance. We were excellent and it took a worldy from Tonge to equalise. The players should take a huge amount of confidence from it.

We just need to be a bit more clinical with our final ball in and around the area. But that should come with confidence in my opinion.

you know what,i've a sneaky feeling that we might sneak it on Wed night.

The first half against Birmingham was the best I'd seen us play since that 30 minute spell where we rattled 4 in against Huddersfield.

Sorry, this was in reply to Triplej2

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

At last?

19 unbeaten is wrong? Just had a bad run and now getting our confidence back.

This season mate surely you noticed we have gone awry?

most of those 19 unbeaten with last years players my point was that perhaps he has finally realised 'at last' why we went unbeaten

The first half against Birmingham was the best I'd seen us play since that 30 minute spell where we rattled 4 in against Huddersfield.

Agree said it befor eon here that first half I thought I'd died and gone to blue heaven I think looking back in hindsight poor finishing from Birm (seem to remember that little right winger of theirs had a couple of chances missed) made us look better but I really enjoyed it .

same with Friday despite the tension a hostile derby match brings I enjoyed that first half the Ref aside the movement tackling and passing we made them look like the strugglers. Unfortunately with the 30 odd threads about the weeds tw@ this is getting lost

Guest Triplej2

Cheers Hootie.

I thought we were great last night and a big step towards becoming a pretty damn decent side. You could tell the had defensive duties high in their mind as a lot of our neat passing was probably 20 yards too deep. I think as things firm up and we gain confidence we'll be knocking it around right around the edge of the box and beyond for more impact.

This season mate surely you noticed we have gone awry?

most of those 19 unbeaten with last years players my point was that perhaps he has finally realised 'at last' why we went unbeaten

Agreed we fizzled out but we were always going to go on a bad run after finally losing. Players for months have been playing maintaining being unbeaten and nkw it's about building up that confidence and way of playing. Not once did I question DJ always believed it was bad run and hope our club loses this short term mentality.