how was that not a penalty!

Guest waistline ye diddle

Oh yeah there was a game of football.

One of the worst decisions of all time. You do wonder sometimes where they get refs from.

Its an awful job where you just get abuse but seriously how can anyone miss that?

Jones challenged the Ref (he said in his interview).

The Ref said he didn't see it. Jones said he had no alternative to believe him.

But, he couldn't understand how the linesman and fourth official hadn't seen it either.

Jones said he saw it from the technical area.

A bloke having a *** leaning against a lamp post in Shirecliffe saw it as well.

Guest TonyOwl88

Its so far beyond me to understand the rational behind refereeing decisions. I'm sure there is some kind of law against giving us a penalty. That was so blatant it was unreal. Should have won us the game if it had gone in.

Its so far beyond me to understand the rational behind refereeing decisions. I'm sure there is some kind of law against giving us a penalty. That was so blatant it was unreal. Should have won us the game if it had gone in.

It bloody feels like it, you can guarentee that at Old Trafford or Anfield that would have been given straight away even if the ref wasn't 100% sure.

In over 50 years of watching SWFC I can't remember anything so blatant - this season we are getting penalties given against us for balls being driven at our players from a few yards away and for sneezing on someone

I thought for certain that diouf would 'earn ' them a penalty but I pleased the previously blind also saw through his diving around and manic protestations

It seems to be the way our season is going at the minute. This is just the latest in a growing line of penalty injustices both for and against us so far this season (Huddersfield, Wolves, Hull and now Leeds).

You'd like to think however that if we carry on playing as we are, then surely our luck will change sooner or later.

Guest foreverSWFC

Disgraceful.

Absolutely disgraceful.

The level of refereeing we've had so far is shocking.

Cost us a valuable three points, which we so desperately need.

The linesman was stood bang next to Bothroyd who had taken the corner. Bothroyd appeals immediately so the linesman must have had a view of it.

Very poor decision and sums up our luck at the moment!!

I'm sure it was the same linesman that flagged for Huddersfields penalty when Mcabe got penalised for hand ball, he managed to see that the idiot.