paddy kenny

Paddy lives near me and is actually a decent bloke who loves the banter, passed him this morning around 10am and he was out jogging???? on match day??? bit wierd even though he is a keeper. I wound the window down and gave him a blast of leeds scum and he gave me the fingers. Last spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and told him to be ready for the abuse and he said he thrives on it, i asked him what flavour pie he wants me to through at him and he said he likes em all but prefers meat and tattie. Hope he has a mare but i think paddy and colin with thrive on the abuse, but what else do we do? we have to give it to em!!

Guest andyofsheffield

I remember ages ago when piggies got into Premier League and all United team came into Gatecrasher in town and I got talking to Paddy myself. Asked him if he'd ever play for Wednesday and he told me he'd rather play for his Dads pub team. He then went and knocked a wednesday fan out who thought it a good idea to abuse him and his mrs. Fun night all in all.

Paddy lives near me and is actually a decent bloke who loves the banter, passed him this morning around 10am and he was out jogging???? on match day??? bit wierd even though he is a keeper. I wound the window down and gave him a blast of leeds scum and he gave me the fingers. Last spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and told him to be ready for the abuse and he said he thrives on it, i asked him what flavour pie he wants me to through at him and he said he likes em all but prefers meat and tattie. Hope he has a mare but i think paddy and colin with thrive on the abuse, but what else do we do? we have to give it to em!!

lol lol

Last spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and told him to be ready for the abuse and he said he thrives on it.

Funny how he stood on the very edge of his box when everyone was singing "Paddy where's ya wife!" the last he played us at the Lane.

He might thrive on the usual keeper based stuff but he didn't look like he was thriving on the chants that game.

In person he is a top bloke though. Just lets himself down every now and then. He is probably one of the thickest players going!

I followed him out of a gig at the arena a few years ago and was surprised at how 'small' he is for a goalie (height not girth! lol ). Still a quality keeper though and always plays out of his skin for Colin.

Edited by Almat

I remember ages ago when piggies got into Premier League and all United team came into Gatecrasher in town and I got talking to Paddy myself. Asked him if he'd ever play for Wednesday and he told me he'd rather play for his Dads pub team. He then went and knocked a wednesday fan out who thought it a good idea to abuse him and his mrs. Fun night all in all.

Tbf that a response you would expect from a Leeds fan who spent years at utd, he has a lot of mates who are Wednesday and has the banter, if he was a Wednesday player we woul love him same as the pigs would love madine to be one of them. As for hitting your mate I'm sure that wasn't just cause he supported Wednesday!