trouble friday night

Guest thiscityisours

Nothing that the police won't be ready for or be able to handle.

It was supposed to be big trouble for the Leeds v Everton game, a couple of weeks ago. No trouble between the fans but plenty between the Toffees and West yorkshire's finest. Chants of murderer's and JFT96.

Police intelligence is top notch these days, any flare up on friday will be snuffed out before it starts.

Are they rogering thick or what?!

Guest christheowl

There will be absolutely no trouble as long as SYP deploy there lego wall between the away end and the north meaning that all supporters mix together at the same point to shake hands and wish each other a safe journey home.

I'm on nights friday night, so the trouble I've got is to get to work as soon as possible, I've got to get off to a flyer which probably means leaving on 90 minutes. Watch some flipping jobsworth shut the exit from the North via leppings lane again, when will these tools realise, a lot of people live at the back of the stadium, making people exit on tailtone road does nothing, we still have to walk up vere rd and on to leppings lane.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Teetowl

Yes I can see trouble Friday and it will kick off big time. Our lass doesnt realise we are at home on Friday

I'm the same. Been working away all week and I think she's expecting some 'quality time' can see a hold up on the M1 happening. Should be clear about 10ish.....