An experienced midfielder.

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

would have to be a signing for me not a loan..we need our own player not someone elses to get them fit/find them form.We're in a dog fight at the moment which I can see us pulling out of easily once the players gel.

Lines is an unknown factor tbh..Semedo was legendary last season but reading this thread he's just complete shuffle now ..so go figure

would have to be a signing for me not a loan..we need our own player not someone elses to get them fit/find them form.We're in a dog fight at the moment which I can see us pulling out of easily once the players gel.

Lines is an unknown factor tbh..Semedo was legendary last season but reading this thread he's just complete shuffle now ..so go figure

Koumas til January or a decent player on loan?

Guest Wilf Marshall

There are a lot of decent posts on this thread.

I think Lines is an unknown at this level.

A brute would be good but one with half a brain.

Like Bullard if he hadn't of retired or Diop or Wellens like folks have mentioned.

What about Reo-Coker? Is he still on a free?

Guest Wilf Marshall

Prem youngsters are ok if the team is doing well and there is some older heads alongside.

In this situation we need BRUTES who can dig!

Prem youngsters are ok if the team is doing well and there is some older heads alongside.

In this situation we need BRUTES who can dig!

But lots of people said that brutes are no good in the champ and we needed quality on loan from the prem?

We've got a fair bit of experience but they haven't hit the ground running (understatement) so what do we do now?

Very good suggestion. Barkley reminds me of Watson but he's got a long way to go yet.

I also think we are missing Lines, but not sure how effective he would be.

Certainly the amount of experience we have in the centre of midfield is worrying. McCabe and Barkley could benefit greatly.

Barkley reminds you of Watson?! As in Steve?

That's bonkers mate.

Guest wilyfox

There are a lot of decent posts on this thread.

I think Lines is an unknown at this level.

A brute would be good but one with half a brain.

Like Bullard if he hadn't of retired or Diop or Wellens like folks have mentioned.

What about Reo-Coker? Is he still on a free?

good shout...

Guest Wilf Marshall

If Koumas got fit and was close to the level he was at a few seasons ago then that would be great. I get the feeling that he isn't that good anymore though. In the past he was the best midfielder in the division or there abouts.