FAO The (new) Negative Posters... a question

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

Owlstalk seems to be awash with negativity just now - some of it admittedly understandable - but the sheer voracity of it all is quite disturbing...

Amongst the negativity - there appears to be a large number of new, and prolific, posters. It has been suggested that because of the awful start we have made - it has attracted people who want to speak out about and get things off their chest. If that is genuinely the case - welcome aboard.

Can I just ask - a genuine question?

What is it about this particular run of results that has brought you here now? Why not last season in September? Why not when we were last relegated from this division?

And especially - why not when we were nearly relegated to the 4th Division and the club were dragging supporters through the Courts for doing what you are doing now?

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

Maybe people weren't signed up last time.

Stupid questions really. If you're so concerned, then maybe you should ban people from signing up, you know...Incase they have an opinion which could be seen as negative.

From a websites point of view isn't this a good thing?

More users = more interest

Guest totemowl

nannan only likes seals.,factamondo

You must have a sad existence, going through life making snidy comments against anything that moves or attempts to move, in any direction other than the gutter.

Maybe people weren't signed up last time.

Stupid questions really. If you're so concerned, then maybe you should ban people from signing up, you know...Incase they have an opinion which could be seen as negative.

From a websites point of view isn't this a good thing?

More users = more interest

this! I myself didnt know owlstalk existed until i was trying to find out transfer news this summer, wish i had been on here last year during that great run in. Theres bound to be negativity cos where playing poo poo but i dint think its just the "new" people on the site!

Guest Big Guns

Owlstalk seems to be awash with negativity just now - some of it admittedly understandable - but the sheer voracity of it all is quite disturbing...

Amongst the negativity - there appears to be a large number of new, and prolific, posters. It has been suggested that because of the awful start we have made - it has attracted people who want to speak out about and get things off their chest. If that is genuinely the case - welcome aboard.

Can I just ask - a genuine question?

What is it about this particular run of results that has brought you here now? Why not last season in September? Why not when we were last relegated from this division?

And especially - why not when we were nearly relegated to the 4th Division and the club were dragging supporters through the Courts for doing what you are doing now?

Can I ask a genuine question

Wot the fooks it got to do with you ?

Guest Deleted member

Nannan the owls talk police ,stick to getting fingered in Maggie mays...

Can I ask a genuine question

Wot the fooks it got to do with you ?

Are you incredibly boring in real life - or is it just an internet persona for you?

Guest Big Guns

Are you incredibly boring in real life - or is it just an internet persona for you?

,are you really a nosy old women in real life

I can understand Neil or the mods asking the question

But not just a normal poster ffs

Guest pops55

Nanna perhaps we don't like what we see at the moment and want to express our disapointment on the run of bad form, poor performances, poor signings' inept tactics and substitutions .

Now if you don't think there is a problem then thats fine, however, it seems you're fast running out of excuses to defend DJ and are therefore trying to deflect the argument away from the subject by accusing people of being blades.

If you and your mates want to seek out people and ban them then get on with it,thats how a dictatorship works i believe.

By the way did your little trawl through my profile turn up any incriminating evedence against me?

Edited by pops55